1. The parotid and submandibular glands are mostly serous and the sublingual are mostly _________
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The chyme enters the small intestine through the _________
- Phyloric sphincter
- Cardioesophageal sphincter
3. After food has been digested in the stomach, it is called chyme
4. What are the four basic tissue layers (tunics) of the alimentary canal organs from the esophagus to the large intestine in order from the lumen to the more superficial layers?
- mucosa, muscularis externa, serosa, submucosa,.
- Mucosa, submucosa, muscularis externa, serosa.
- mucosa, submucosa, externa, muscularis, serosa.
5. The innermost layer of the esophagus
- Muscularis externa