1. How many Babies did Schaffer and Emmerson (1964) study?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of infant shows distress upon a mother leaving? (Strange situation)
- Insecure-Resistant (Type C)
- Secure (Type B)
- Insecure-Avoidant (Type A)
- Disorganised (Type D)
3. Who proposed the idea of opperant conditioning?
- Dollard and Miller
4. Which country values dependence?
- The UK
5. How will a child 'protest' in the PDD model?
- The will cry, panic and call for their mother
- They will try to escape their cot
- The will go on hunger strike
- They will scream when a career tries to comfort them