1. What is Privation?
- The process of keeping research data anonymous in a psychological study
- A child not knowing their father
- A child never having formed an attachment with their mother
- A child who keeps secrets from their Mother
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Main&Weston find when evaluating the strange situation?
- Nothing, this is not a real study
- Children behave differently depending on the caregiver they are with
- Japan has a lot of Insecure-Resistant children
- Disorganised children have a severe attachment disorder
3. Which country values dependence?
- The UK
4. Which researcher studied the Efe tribe?
5. What does learning theory link attachment to?
- An infant's mother