1. Why did Bowlby suggest attachment is adaptive and innate?
- Infants adapt their crying when they are feeling different things (Eg, hungry, tired)
- It has evolved for the purpose of survival and future reproduction
- A mothers care adapts an infant future romantic relationships
- Mothers adapt their care to suit their infants temperament
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which country values dependence?
- The UK
3. How will a child 'protest' in the PDD model?
- They will scream when a career tries to comfort them
- They will try to escape their cot
- The will cry, panic and call for their mother
- The will go on hunger strike
4. What type of infant shows distress upon a mother leaving? (Strange situation)
- Disorganised (Type D)
- Secure (Type B)
- Insecure-Resistant (Type C)
- Insecure-Avoidant (Type A)
5. What is Privation?
- A child never having formed an attachment with their mother
- A child not knowing their father
- A child who keeps secrets from their Mother
- The process of keeping research data anonymous in a psychological study