1. Which researcher studied the Efe tribe?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did Bowlby suggest attachment is adaptive and innate?
- It has evolved for the purpose of survival and future reproduction
- Mothers adapt their care to suit their infants temperament
- A mothers care adapts an infant future romantic relationships
- Infants adapt their crying when they are feeling different things (Eg, hungry, tired)
3. Who proposed the idea of opperant conditioning?
- Dollard and Miller
4. What type of infant shows distress upon a mother leaving? (Strange situation)
- Disorganised (Type D)
- Secure (Type B)
- Insecure-Resistant (Type C)
- Insecure-Avoidant (Type A)
5. What did Main&Weston find when evaluating the strange situation?
- Children behave differently depending on the caregiver they are with
- Disorganised children have a severe attachment disorder
- Japan has a lot of Insecure-Resistant children
- Nothing, this is not a real study