1. In Bowlby's juvenile thieves study, how many thieves were studied?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many Babies did Schaffer and Emmerson (1964) study?
3. Why did Bowlby suggest attachment is adaptive and innate?
- Infants adapt their crying when they are feeling different things (Eg, hungry, tired)
- It has evolved for the purpose of survival and future reproduction
- A mothers care adapts an infant future romantic relationships
- Mothers adapt their care to suit their infants temperament
4. Which country values dependence?
- The UK
5. How will a child 'protest' in the PDD model?
- The will cry, panic and call for their mother
- The will go on hunger strike
- They will scream when a career tries to comfort them
- They will try to escape their cot