1. Why did Bowlby suggest attachment is adaptive and innate?
- A mothers care adapts an infant future romantic relationships
- It has evolved for the purpose of survival and future reproduction
- Mothers adapt their care to suit their infants temperament
- Infants adapt their crying when they are feeling different things (Eg, hungry, tired)
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does learning theory link attachment to?
- An infant's mother
3. What did Main&Weston find when evaluating the strange situation?
- Nothing, this is not a real study
- Disorganised children have a severe attachment disorder
- Children behave differently depending on the caregiver they are with
- Japan has a lot of Insecure-Resistant children
4. What is Privation?
- A child who keeps secrets from their Mother
- The process of keeping research data anonymous in a psychological study
- A child never having formed an attachment with their mother
- A child not knowing their father
5. In Bowlby's juvenile thieves study, how many thieves were studied?