- Created by: Megan
- Created on: 05-06-15 11:53
1. What did Carter choose to invest in, in 1978?
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did basket 2 of the Helsinki Accords agree?
- To expand trade and share technology
- The superiority of the West in the creation of high-tech consumer goods
- To respect human rights
- The recognition of the Soviet bloc
3. What was the significance of the Moscow Summit,1972?
- Showed that neither superpower was fully committed to discussing arms reduction
- Showed that the superpowers were committed to working together
- Showed that agreements were difficult to make
4. What was US defence spending in 1970?
- $406 billion
- $500 billion
- $287 billion
5. What was the name of the country the US considered to be firmly in its sphere of influence but became communist in 1979?