1. What restricted US-Soviet trade that was passed by congress?
- The Jackson-Vanik Amendment
- The 28th Amendment
- The Brezhnev Amendment
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What limits did the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty set?
- Each superpower is allowed 1 Anti-Ballistic Missile Shield
- Each superpower only allowed 2 Anti-Ballistic Missile Shields
- Each superpower allowed 1100 Ballistic Missiles
- Neither superpower is allowed an Anti-Ballistic Missile
3. Why did Detente appeal to both superpowers?
- They both needed to reduce their defence budgets
- They wanted to be friends
4. What did basket 2 of the Helsinki Accords agree?
- The recognition of the Soviet bloc
- The superiority of the West in the creation of high-tech consumer goods
- To expand trade and share technology
- To respect human rights
5. How large was the Soviet economy in comparison to America's economy?
- Soviet economy was 1/6th the size of the US economy
- Soviet economy was half the size of the US economy
- Soviet economy was 2/3rd the size of the US economy