1. When was SALT 2 signed?
- June 1979
- August 1979
- December 1978
- January 1976
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the name of the country the US considered to be firmly in its sphere of influence but became communist in 1979?
3. What did Carter choose to invest in, in 1978?
4. Why was G7 created?
- To provide economic co-ordination
- To restore trust in the Middle Eastern oil market
- To pressure the USSR into making concessions
5. What was happening to the US economy?
- It was starting to stagnate
- It was expanding too quickly
- It's growth was unsustainable