1. What was the significance of the Moscow Summit,1972?
- Showed that the superpowers were committed to working together
- Showed that agreements were difficult to make
- Showed that neither superpower was fully committed to discussing arms reduction
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Carter choose to invest in, in 1978?
3. Who advanced the policy of Ostpolitik?
- Henry Kissinger
- Willy Brandt
- Willy Brandon
4. What weakened America's negotiating position?
- Their nuclear inferiority
- The Jackson Scandal
- The Watergate Scandal
- The state of the economy
5. How large was the Soviet economy in comparison to America's economy?
- Soviet economy was 1/6th the size of the US economy
- Soviet economy was half the size of the US economy
- Soviet economy was 2/3rd the size of the US economy