1. What limits did the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty set?
- Neither superpower is allowed an Anti-Ballistic Missile
- Each superpower allowed 1100 Ballistic Missiles
- Each superpower only allowed 2 Anti-Ballistic Missile Shields
- Each superpower is allowed 1 Anti-Ballistic Missile Shield
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the significance of the Moscow Summit,1972?
- Showed that the superpowers were committed to working together
- Showed that agreements were difficult to make
- Showed that neither superpower was fully committed to discussing arms reduction
3. Why did Detente appeal to both superpowers?
- They both needed to reduce their defence budgets
- They wanted to be friends
4. What was US defence spending in 1970?
- $406 billion
- $500 billion
- $287 billion
5. When was SALT 2 signed?
- June 1979
- August 1979
- December 1978
- January 1976