1. What weakened America's negotiating position?
- The Jackson Scandal
- The state of the economy
- The Watergate Scandal
- Their nuclear inferiority
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. How large was the Soviet economy in comparison to America's economy?
- Soviet economy was 2/3rd the size of the US economy
- Soviet economy was 1/6th the size of the US economy
- Soviet economy was half the size of the US economy
3. What did Carter choose to invest in, in 1978?
4. When was SALT 2 signed?
- January 1976
- August 1979
- June 1979
- December 1978
5. What did basket 2 of the Helsinki Accords agree?
- The recognition of the Soviet bloc
- The superiority of the West in the creation of high-tech consumer goods
- To expand trade and share technology
- To respect human rights