1. Why was G7 created?
- To pressure the USSR into making concessions
- To provide economic co-ordination
- To restore trust in the Middle Eastern oil market
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was one of the actions of Carter in response to the Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan?
- Hardened anti-communist rhetoric
- Increased defence spending by 5%
- Public TV address condemning communism
3. How many basic principles did the Basic Principles Agreement set out?
4. When was G7 created?
5. How large was the Soviet economy in comparison to America's economy?
- Soviet economy was 1/6th the size of the US economy
- Soviet economy was half the size of the US economy
- Soviet economy was 2/3rd the size of the US economy