1. many **** cases denying victim status because
- blame them for their fate
- balme others for their fate
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. 70% of homocides are....
3. hierachy of victimisation
- powerless more likely to be victimisation
- powerful more likely to be victimised
- powerful and powerless both as likely to be victims
4. Tombs + Whythe note that the ideological function of this 'failure to label'
- conceals the true extent of crime
- lets everyone know teh true nature of the crime
5. Class poorest
- more likely to be vuctimised
- less liekly to ve victimised