1. what is the AR for aggravated criminal damage ?
- same as basic
- same as basic but adding ****** off
- basic but with more anger
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the AR for basic ?
- permanently damaging property without lawful excuse
- destroy or damage , property , belonging to another , without lawful excuse
- damaging property
3. damage is not defined in the act and the courts must use common sense ?
4. what is the MR for basic ?
- intent ot recklessness
5. what does steer show ?
- intent arises from the damage caused not the cause of the damage
- damage is damage full stop