1. damage is not defined in the act and the courts must use common sense ?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is an important part of aggravated criminal damage ?
- permanent damage
- the endangerment of life
- the burning of a building
3. what is the AR for basic ?
- destroy or damage , property , belonging to another , without lawful excuse
- damaging property
- permanently damaging property without lawful excuse
4. what is the AR for aggravated criminal damage ?
- basic but with more anger
- same as basic
- same as basic but adding ****** off
5. what is the MR for aggravated criminal damage?
- intending to destroy or damage any property or being reckless as to whether any amage would happen and the endangerment of life
- killing somone