1. what is the AR from arson ?
- basic but adding the use of fire
- burning stuff
- the use of force and fire
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does R V G show ?
- only direct intent counts
- recklessness counts ( set fire to a bin causing 1 million damage)
- recklessness never counts
3. damage is not defined in the act and the courts must use common sense ?
4. what is an important part of aggravated criminal damage ?
- permanent damage
- the endangerment of life
- the burning of a building
5. what is the MR for aggravated criminal damage?
- intending to destroy or damage any property or being reckless as to whether any amage would happen and the endangerment of life
- killing somone