1. what is the MR for aggravated criminal damage?
- intending to destroy or damage any property or being reckless as to whether any amage would happen and the endangerment of life
- killing somone
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the AR for aggravated criminal damage ?
- same as basic
- same as basic but adding ****** off
- basic but with more anger
3. what is the AR from arson ?
- the use of force and fire
- basic but adding the use of fire
- burning stuff
4. what does denton show ?
- that if you have consent then setting fire to your bosses factory is totally legal
- setting fire to stuff is fun
5. what does R V G show ?
- recklessness counts ( set fire to a bin causing 1 million damage)
- recklessness never counts
- only direct intent counts