1. what hormone is released from the pituitary gland?
- FSH (Follicle-stimulating hormone)
- GH (growth hormone)
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the male hormone called?
3. what does infertility mean?
- not being able to concieve a child naturaly
- you don't have hormones
- not wanting children
- not liking children
4. where are hormones released from?
- pituitary gland
5. What are reasons for infertility?
- not having hormones
- hormonal problems, blocked tubes, low sperm count or ovaries not relasing eggs
- not wanting a child