1. what hormone is released from the pituitary gland?
- FSH (Follicle-stimulating hormone)
- GH (growth hormone)
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. name 2 female sexhormones
- Progestreone and FSH
- oestrogen and progestrone
- GH & LH
- FSH & LH
3. how are hormones carried through the body?
- through the blood
- through the bodies gases
- breathing them in and out of the body
4. where are hormones released from?
- pituitary gland
5. What are reasons for infertility?
- not having hormones
- hormonal problems, blocked tubes, low sperm count or ovaries not relasing eggs
- not wanting a child