1. what hormone is released from the pituitary gland?
- GH (growth hormone)
- FSH (Follicle-stimulating hormone)
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the male hormone called?
3. where are hormones released from?
- pituitary gland
4. What are reasons for infertility?
- hormonal problems, blocked tubes, low sperm count or ovaries not relasing eggs
- not wanting a child
- not having hormones
5. how are hormones carried through the body?
- through the blood
- through the bodies gases
- breathing them in and out of the body