1. what hormone is released from the pituitary gland?
- GH (growth hormone)
- FSH (Follicle-stimulating hormone)
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does infertility mean?
- not liking children
- not being able to concieve a child naturaly
- not wanting children
- you don't have hormones
3. how are hormones carried through the body?
- through the blood
- through the bodies gases
- breathing them in and out of the body
4. What is the male hormone called?
5. What are reasons for infertility?
- hormonal problems, blocked tubes, low sperm count or ovaries not relasing eggs
- not wanting a child
- not having hormones