1. What is the male hormone called?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are reasons for infertility?
- hormonal problems, blocked tubes, low sperm count or ovaries not relasing eggs
- not wanting a child
- not having hormones
3. how are hormones carried through the body?
- through the blood
- through the bodies gases
- breathing them in and out of the body
4. name 2 female sexhormones
- Progestreone and FSH
- FSH & LH
- oestrogen and progestrone
- GH & LH
5. where are hormones released from?
- pituitary gland