1. what hormone is released from the pituitary gland?
- GH (growth hormone)
- FSH (Follicle-stimulating hormone)
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the male hormone called?
3. where are hormones released from?
- pituitary gland
4. What are reasons for infertility?
- not having hormones
- hormonal problems, blocked tubes, low sperm count or ovaries not relasing eggs
- not wanting a child
5. what does infertility mean?
- not liking children
- not being able to concieve a child naturaly
- not wanting children
- you don't have hormones