1. Wheat prices fell in the 1920's from....?
- $3.40 to $1.20
- $4 to $1.50
- $2.50 to $1
- $1 to 0.50c
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. How much did Hawley-Smoot tariff raise imports too?
3. Why did the Veteran's Bonus March almost destroy Roosevelt?
- He lied about not having the moeny
- He used tear gas, tanks and machine guns against the protesters
- He ignored the protests
4. What did Hoover do to the economy in 1932?
- Supported sharp increases in taxes
- Reduced government spending
- Trickle down economics
5. What is the post-revisionist view?
- The depression was down to a wide range of factors
- The depression was down to Hoover
- The depression was down to international problems and Hoover