1. What compound is: Silver + Iodine + Oxygen.
- Silver Iodate
- Silver Iodine Oxygen
- Silver Iodine
- Sliver Oxydine
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the phlogiston theory?
- Every combustible material has phlogiston in. When it is burnt, it loses it.
- When you burn a liquid and it gains mass . It is not true.
- Nothing, it's not true.
- Same as electrolysis.
3. What elements are in iron sulphate?
- Iron + Sulphur + Oxygen
- Oxygen + Iron
- Iron + Sulphur
4. What is electrolysis?
- An anode and a cathode.
- When you pass electricity through a metal. It seperates to non-metals from it.
- Electrical current passed through a liquid called an electrolite. Seperates metals form non-metals.
5. What elements in potassium chloride?
- Platinum + chlorine + chloride
- Potassium + chlorine
- Potassium + chloride
- Potassium + chlorine + oxygen