1. What elements are in Na2CO3?
- 2 sodiums, 3 carbons, 1 oxygen
- 2 sodiums, 1 carbon, 3 oxygens
- 2 sodiums, 3 carbons, 3 oxygens
- 1 sodium, 1 carbon, 1 oxygen
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What compound is: Silver + Iodine + Oxygen.
- Silver Iodate
- Silver Iodine Oxygen
- Silver Iodine
- Sliver Oxydine
3. What elements are in iron sulphate?
- Iron + Sulphur + Oxygen
- Oxygen + Iron
- Iron + Sulphur
4. What is the phlogiston theory?
- Same as electrolysis.
- When you burn a liquid and it gains mass . It is not true.
- Every combustible material has phlogiston in. When it is burnt, it loses it.
- Nothing, it's not true.
5. What is electrolysis?
- Electrical current passed through a liquid called an electrolite. Seperates metals form non-metals.
- An anode and a cathode.
- When you pass electricity through a metal. It seperates to non-metals from it.