1. How is bandwidth measured?
- Bits per second.
- Bits per minute.
- Bits per hour.
- Bits per week.
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the difference between HTTP and HTTPS?
- HTTPS are used to send emails.
- HTTPS are used for sending confidential information over the internet.
- HTTPS is a server.
- HTTPS are a measurement of latency.
3. What does SMTP stand for?
- Internet Message Access Protocol
- Simple Mail Transfer Protocol
- Post Office Protocol
- Voice Over Internet Protocol
4. What is the difference between POP and IMAP?
- POP downloads the email to the computer and then deletes it from the server so it can be read offline.
- IMAP needs software.
- POP uses more data to download emails.
- IMAP is expensive.
5. What is VOIP?
- VOIP is Voice over internet protocol and it enables you to make free voice calls to friends.
- A way of sending something confidential over the internet.
- A website.
- A way of downloading something.