1. Which of the following is not one of Titmuss' 3 Systems of Welfare?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In what year was the NHS founded?
3. Who said 'Such is the tyranny of stereotypes today that this idea of a welfare society... may paradoxically widen rather than narrow class relationships'?
- Gerth and Mills
- Reay and Lucey
4. Who says that power to gain from the welfare state is neither random nor meritocratic?
5. Who says that expenditure on welfare tells you nothing about whether a policy is progressive or regressive?