1. What does Titmuss call a welfare state with high use of Social Assistance?
- Poverty Alleviating
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who says that power to gain from the welfare state is neither random nor meritocratic?
3. Who finds that in the UK, the ability to buy a home close to the 'better' local authority/publicly funded school is facilitated by a higher income thereby giving the middle-class parents more choice?
- Reay and Lucey
- Ray and Lucy
- Gerth and Mills
- Gary and Milo
4. Who says that 'as man becomes more individual and more specialised he becomes more socially dependent'?
5. Who finds that earnings of those born in 1970 are more closely related to the income of their parents as compared with those born in 1958?