1. Who finds that earnings of those born in 1970 are more closely related to the income of their parents as compared with those born in 1958?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In 2002 Inland revenue said which type of welfare system (Titmuss) is the 'carrot for a change in behaviour'?
3. In what year was the Beveridge Report published?
4. In what year was a public spending White Paper published, declaring that excessive public expenditure and state ownership were the main reason for the UK's poor economic performance?
5. Which of the following is not a way in which the state provides welfare?
- Taxation (selective and unequal)
- Regulation (universal)
- Direction (universal)
- Provision (selective and unequal)