1. Who says that 'as man becomes more individual and more specialised he becomes more socially dependent'?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who says that power to gain from the welfare state is neither random nor meritocratic?
3. In the 1980s, which organisation became the single largest employer in Western Europe
- Trade Unions
- UK Civil Service
4. Who says that middle class participation is actually essential to the maintenance of a generous and 'solidaristic' welfare state?
5. In what year did the Fabian Society conduct research revealing widespread and serious poverty?