1. The aim was to half the population in...
- 100 years
- 50 years
- 20 years
- 200 years
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Rewards include...
- Interest free loans, money off house bills, lower cost housing
- Higher wage, interest free loans, priority housing and education
- Higher wage, free pets, lower cost housing
- Priority housing and education, free pets, money off house bills
3. How many births has it prevented?
- 800 million
- 600 million
- 400 million
- 200 million
4. Penalties include...
- Fines, hate mail, being fired
- Being fired, possessions confiscated, fines
- Possessions confiscated, higher cost housing, hate mail
- Being fired, higher cost housing, fines
5. How could you be allowed to have another child?
- If you had a girl
- If you had a child with a disability
- If you had a boy
- If you had twins