1. What percentage of people were an exception to the rule?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Rewards include...
- Interest free loans, money off house bills, lower cost housing
- Higher wage, interest free loans, priority housing and education
- Higher wage, free pets, lower cost housing
- Priority housing and education, free pets, money off house bills
3. When was it created?
4. Penalties include...
- Being fired, possessions confiscated, fines
- Fines, hate mail, being fired
- Being fired, higher cost housing, fines
- Possessions confiscated, higher cost housing, hate mail
5. What percentage of people supported the scheme?