1. What percentage of people were an exception to the rule?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. How could you be allowed to have another child?
- If both parents were unemployed
- If both parents were only children themselves
- If both parents were from divorced parents
- If both parents had high paid jobs
3. How could you be allowed to have another child?
- If you had twins
- If you had a girl
- If you had a boy
- If you had a child with a disability
4. Rewards include...
- Higher wage, interest free loans, priority housing and education
- Priority housing and education, free pets, money off house bills
- Higher wage, free pets, lower cost housing
- Interest free loans, money off house bills, lower cost housing
5. When was it created?