1. How could you be allowed to have another child?
- If both parents were unemployed
- If both parents had high paid jobs
- If both parents were only children themselves
- If both parents were from divorced parents
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. How could you be allowed to have another child?
- If the parents were divorced
- If you were from an urban area
- If you were from a rural area
- If you were moving in the future
3. Rewards include...
- Priority housing and education, free pets, money off house bills
- Higher wage, interest free loans, priority housing and education
- Interest free loans, money off house bills, lower cost housing
- Higher wage, free pets, lower cost housing
4. When was it created?
5. In 2009, how many abortions were there a day?