1. The aim was to half the population in...
- 100 years
- 200 years
- 50 years
- 20 years
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of people supported the scheme?
3. Penalties include...
- Being fired, possessions confiscated, fines
- Fines, hate mail, being fired
- Being fired, higher cost housing, fines
- Possessions confiscated, higher cost housing, hate mail
4. How could you be allowed to have another child?
- If both parents were only children themselves
- If both parents had high paid jobs
- If both parents were from divorced parents
- If both parents were unemployed
5. When was it created?