1. Which of the following is NOT true of the nucleus?
- Attached to the endoplasmic reticulum
- Located near the apical membrane
- 10-20 micrometers in diameter
- Makes up 10% of the cell body
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is NOT a building block of the Nuclear Pore Complex?
- Archal subunit
- Annular subunit
- Lumenal Subunit
- Ring subunit
3. What is the theory of the evolution of the nucleus?
- Combination of an early eukaryotic cell and a DNA plasmid
- Invagination of pore-filled membrane
- Invagination of DNA-containing membrane
- Combination of anaerobic pre-eukaryotic cell and an aeorbic prokaryote
4. Which of the following is NOT an enzyme in the PDH complex?
- Dihydrolipoyl transacetylase
- Pyruvate carboxylase
- Pyruvate dehydrogenase
- Dihydrolipoyl dehydrogenase
5. Which of the following is NOT true of Sodium fluoroacelate?
- Used as a Acaricide
- Forms fluorocitric acid which inhibits the krebs cycle
- Causes an acculumation of citric acid
- There is no antidote