1. What is the theory of the evolution of the nucleus?
- Invagination of DNA-containing membrane
- Invagination of pore-filled membrane
- Combination of anaerobic pre-eukaryotic cell and an aeorbic prokaryote
- Combination of an early eukaryotic cell and a DNA plasmid
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is LHON?
- Defects in the mitochondrial genome inherited from mother
- Inherited vision loss due to death of cells in optic nerve
- Progressive loss of mental and movement abilities
- Weakness or paralysis of the eye muscles that impairs eye movement
3. Which of the following is NOT a role of the peroxisomes?
- Digest excess or worn out organelles
- Contain oxidative enzymes
- Removing hydrogen atoms from organic compounds
4. Which of the following is NOT present in the nucleoplasm?
- DNA and RNA
5. What is Chromatin?
- Irregularly shaped region packages all prokaryotic DNA
- Tightly packaged DNA around nucleosomes
- Loosely packaged DNA of non-dividing cells around histones
- Alkaline protein that packages and orders the DNA
Similar Biology resources: