1. Which of the following is NOT true of Complex I?
- Contains 6 Iron-sulphur centres and flavin mononucletide
- The ubiquinol formed then diffuses to Complex II
- Transfer of electrons from NADH to Ubiquinone occurs here
- 4 potons pumped into intermembrane space
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following does NOT stimulate the PDH complex?
- High energy state in the cell
- High levels of Ca
- High levels of FAD+
- High levels of Mg
3. Which enzyme is used to convert Dihydroxyacetone phosphate to Glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate?
- Glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase
- Triose phosphate isomerase
- Phosphoglycerate kinase
4. Which of the following is NOT true about Cytochromes?
- Type C moves between complex 3 and 4
- Fat soluble - can diffuse through the bilayer
- Iron heme containing proteins
- There are 3 types involved
5. Which of the following is NOT present in the nucleoplasm?
- DNA and RNA