1. Which of the following is true of Leigh syndrome?
- Mutations found in complex II
- Causes by too much ATP being produced
- It is an early onset fatal disorder
- Results in lesions in the hypothalamus and the midbrain
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is NOT true of Fructose-2,-6-bispohosphate?
- Regulates pyruvate kinase
- Regulates phosphofructokinase-1
- Its production is catalysed by PFK-2
- it is phosphorylated it slows down glycolysis
3. Which of the following is NOT true of Complex I?
- Contains 6 Iron-sulphur centres and flavin mononucletide
- The ubiquinol formed then diffuses to Complex II
- Transfer of electrons from NADH to Ubiquinone occurs here
- 4 potons pumped into intermembrane space
4. How much NADH is produced from glycolysis?
- 2 molecules
- 4 molecules
- No molecules
- 3 molecules
5. What has been used to study nuclear localization signals?
- E6 and E7 oncoproteins of HPV
- Large T-antigen of SV40 virus
- Adenovirus E1a protein
- Polyoma middle T-antigen
Similar Biology resources: