1. Which of the following is NOT true of an uncoupling agent?
- Acts as a weak alkali
- Disrupts proton gradient
- Can be used as a slimming agent
- Can cause seizures
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is NOT true of Complex III?
- Matrix becomes more acidic due to proton movement
- Transfer of electrons from Ubiquinone to Cytochrome C
- A 2-stage process which involves Semi-ubiquinone
- The Q cycle occur here
3. Which of the following is NOT present in the nucleoplasm?
- DNA and RNA
4. Which of the following structure of an iron-sulphur protein is the most basic?
- 4Fe with 4 inorganic sulphur molecules
- Fe with 4 cysteine residues from a protein
- 2Fe with 2 inorganic sulphur molecules
5. Which of the following is NOT true of Sodium fluoroacelate?
- Forms fluorocitric acid which inhibits the krebs cycle
- Used as a Acaricide
- There is no antidote
- Causes an acculumation of citric acid