1. Which chamber pumps the blood to the pulmonary artery?
- The left atrium
- The left ventricle
- The right ventricle
- The right artrium
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Diastole is also known as the resting period. True or False
3. The atrioventricular valves are closed during ventricular systole. True or False
4. The vena cava pumps blood to one of the chambers when it returns to the heart, which one?
- Right atrium
- Left atrium
5. What are the role of the semi lunar valves during diastole
- It prevents the backflow of blood from the arteries
- It pushes the blood through the arteries