1. If part of a single transaction, do all obligations need to be in one contract?
- No, they can be split over several contracts
- Yes, they must all be in one contract
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Termination of performance takes place when..?
- Money exchanged for goods or services
- Material breach or repudiation
- Lack of performance
3. Suspending performance is called?
4. What options are available to the innocent party?
- Court Injunction and Damages
- Suspending Performance and Terminating Performance
- Terminating and Withholding Performance
- Forced Performance and Implicit Performance
5. What is AMA (New Town) Ltd v McKenna 2011 about?
- For retention to be granted, the obligations must take place contemporaneously ie. the counter obligations existed at the same time
- Simultaneous Performance
- For a party to exercise their right of retention by withholding performance there must be a rectifiable breach
- Material Breach of Contract