1. Termination of performance is also called
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which year was Bank of East Asia Ltd v Scottish Enterprise?
3. What was the main point in Hoult v Turpie 2004?
- For retention to be granted, the obligations must take place contemporaneously ie. the counter obligations existed at the same time
- For a party to exercise their right of retention by withholding performance of their obligation, the other party must be in material breach of the contract in a way that threatened its future performance
- The specified contract must be thorough to enable performance
- For a party to exercise their right of retention by withholding performance there must be a rectifiable breach
4. Which year was Inveresk Plc v Tullis Russell Papermakers Ltd?
5. Which year was Macari v. Celtic FC?