1. If part of a single transaction, do all obligations need to be in one contract?
- No, they can be split over several contracts
- Yes, they must all be in one contract
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Suspending performance is under which principle?
- Breach principle
3. the right to performance of mutual obligations is absolute
- False, it is conditional
- True it is absaloute
4. What options are available to the innocent party?
- Suspending Performance and Terminating Performance
- Terminating and Withholding Performance
- Court Injunction and Damages
- Forced Performance and Implicit Performance
5. What principle does the conditional nature of mutual obligations rely on?
- the condition is that performance cannot be demanded unless given in return
- the condition is that performance must be to a satisfactory standard on at lease one side
- the condition is that performance must always be demanded