1. The HEXACO-PI-R personality test measures six personality traits, which of these was a trait?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many pilot studies were conducted in Bocchiaro's study?
3. What is the aim of Bocchiaro's study?
- To investigate how obedient people would be to follow orders from a person in higher authority.
- To test the effects of hemispheric deconnection in humans.Specifically whether cognition differs between hemispheres.
- To investigate the accuracy of people's estimates of obedience, disobedience and whistle-blowing.
- To test whether use of positive reinforcement involving medical compliance.
4. True or false, the ecological validity in Bocchiaro's experiment was exceptionally poor.
5. What type of experiment was carried out in Bocchiaro's study?
- Field experiment
- Laboratory experiment
- Quasi experiment
Similar Psychology resources: