1. Was Bocchiaro's experiment high in stress?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of participants 'whistle-blew' in Bocchiaro's study?
3. What is the aim of Bocchiaro's study?
- To investigate the accuracy of people's estimates of obedience, disobedience and whistle-blowing.
- To investigate how obedient people would be to follow orders from a person in higher authority.
- To test the effects of hemispheric deconnection in humans.Specifically whether cognition differs between hemispheres.
- To test whether use of positive reinforcement involving medical compliance.
4. In Bocchiaro's experiment, what was the option to 'whistle-blow'?
- To directly confront the experimenter and report to university staff
- Complete an ethics form and mail it
- Call the number on the task sheet using their own telephone (participants will not be reimbursed for this call) and then no longer have to continue the task
5. The HEXACO-PI-R personality test measures six personality traits, which of these was a trait?