1. What percentage of participants did 'obey' in Bocchiaro's study?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. In Bocchiaro's experiment, what was the option to 'whistle-blow'?
- Complete an ethics form and mail it
- Call the number on the task sheet using their own telephone (participants will not be reimbursed for this call) and then no longer have to continue the task
- To directly confront the experimenter and report to university staff
3. What type of data was collected in Bocchiaro's study?
- No data was collected
4. How many participants took part in the survey on how they believed they would respond in the experimental situation of Bocchiaro's study?
5. What type of experiment was carried out in Bocchiaro's study?
- Field experiment
- Laboratory experiment
- Quasi experiment