1. What type of experiment was carried out in Bocchiaro's study?
- Field experiment
- Laboratory experiment
- Quasi experiment
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the mean age of the participants in Bocciaro's study?
3. In the survey, did participants believe they would be more likely to 'blow the whistle' or 'disobey' in Bocchiaro's study?
- Both were equal
- 'Blow the whistle'
4. What percentage of participants did 'disobey' in Bocchiaro's study?
5. What type of data was collected in Bocchiaro's study?
- No data was collected