1. In Bocchiaro's experiment, what was the option to 'whistle-blow'?
- Complete an ethics form and mail it
- Call the number on the task sheet using their own telephone (participants will not be reimbursed for this call) and then no longer have to continue the task
- To directly confront the experimenter and report to university staff
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the mean age of the participants in Bocciaro's study?
3. What percentage of participants did 'disobey' in Bocchiaro's study?
4. What type of data was collected in Bocchiaro's study?
- No data was collected
5. What percentage of participants did 'obey' in Bocchiaro's study?