1. In Bocchiaro's experiment, what was the option to 'whistle-blow'?
- To directly confront the experimenter and report to university staff
- Complete an ethics form and mail it
- Call the number on the task sheet using their own telephone (participants will not be reimbursed for this call) and then no longer have to continue the task
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the incentive to take part in Bocchiaro's study?
- 7€ or course credits
- Guaranteed access to a highly paid job
- $4.50 and 50¢ for travel
- There was no incentive
3. Were Bocchiaro's participants same-sex or mixed-sex?
4. True or false, the ecological validity in Bocchiaro's experiment was exceptionally poor.
5. What percentage of participants did 'obey' in Bocchiaro's study?