1. How many pilot studies were conducted in Bocchiaro's study?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the incentive to take part in Bocchiaro's study?
- $4.50 and 50¢ for travel
- 7€ or course credits
- Guaranteed access to a highly paid job
- There was no incentive
3. In the survey, did participants believe they would be more likely to 'blow the whistle' or 'disobey' in Bocchiaro's study?
- 'Blow the whistle'
- Both were equal
4. How many participants are in Bocchiaro's main experiment?
5. What percentage of participants did 'obey' in Bocchiaro's study?
Similar Psychology resources: