1. The HEXACO-PI-R personality test measures six personality traits, which of these was a trait?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of data was collected in Bocchiaro's study?
- No data was collected
3. In the survey, did participants believe they would be more likely to 'blow the whistle' or 'disobey' in Bocchiaro's study?
- Both were equal
- 'Blow the whistle'
4. What percentage of participants did 'disobey' in Bocchiaro's study?
5. Was Bocchiaro's experiment high in stress?
Similar Psychology resources: