- Created by: Jalal12362
- Created on: 29-04-18 16:21
1. Where do veins carry the blood to?
- Towards the heart
- To the kidneys only
- Away from the heart
- To the lungs only
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does smooth endothelium allow veins to have?
- To be able to reduce friction
- Prevent it from bursting
- Reduced distance for diffusion of oxygen
- Keep a concentration gradient
3. How does recoiling of arteries affect blood flow?
- Has no effect on blood flow
- Maintains a smooth pressure
- Slow down blood flows
- Increase blood flow
4. At what pressure do arteries carry the blood?
- High pressure
- Low pressure
- Same pressure as capillaries
5. What does thin layer of muscle prevent veins from doing?
- Melting under high temperature of blood