1. The solid sphere of cells formed by the cleavage of an ovum is a...?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the cells formed by the cleavage of a fertilised ovum known as?
3. The outer layer enclosing the blastocyst cavity is the...?
4. What develops within the epiblast?
- Chorionic cavity
- Amniotic cavity
- Primary yolk sac
- Bilaminar embryonic disc
5. The inner cell mass of the blastocyst initially develops into the...
- Epiblast and hypoblast
- Endoblast and exoblast
- Endoblast and hypoblast
- Epiblast and exoblast