1. What are the cells formed by the cleavage of a fertilised ovum known as?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. The cavity formed in a blastocyst is called the...?
3. The solid sphere of cells formed by the cleavage of an ovum is a...?
4. At what stage does the blastocyst implant?
- 2 weeks
- Approx. 8 days
- 8 weeks
- Approx. 1 day
5. The inner cell mass of the blastocyst initially develops into the...
- Epiblast and hypoblast
- Epiblast and exoblast
- Endoblast and exoblast
- Endoblast and hypoblast