1. The solid sphere of cells formed by the cleavage of an ovum is a...?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. The outer layer enclosing the blastocyst cavity is the...?
3. The inner cell mass of the blastocyst initially develops into the...
- Epiblast and hypoblast
- Endoblast and exoblast
- Endoblast and hypoblast
- Epiblast and exoblast
4. At which stage of mitosis do chromosomes line up on the equator of the cell?
5. At what stage does the blastocyst implant?
- Approx. 8 days
- Approx. 1 day
- 8 weeks
- 2 weeks