1. Which way to investigate the brain is relatively risk free/non-invasive?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is Broca's area?
- Occipital lobe
- Temporal lobe
- Frontal lobe
- Parietal lobe
3. What is the role of the suprachiasmatic nucleus?
- Sends signals to the CNS
- Main exogenous zeitgieber - creates environmental cues
- Endogenous pacemaker - generates circadian rhythms, acting as a master clock to control sleep/arousal
- Produces hormones implicated in the sleep-wake cycle
4. Which biological rhythm describes a cycle over 24 hours?
- Ultradian rhythms
- Infradian rhythms
- Sleep rhythms
- Circadian rhythms
5. Which way to investigate the brain created the early foundation for understanding on brain functioning?
Similar Psychology resources: