1. What is the name of the bag around the baby? And what is the name of the fluid inside it?
- It is called the goo sac and it contains goo.
- It is called the blood sac and it contains blood.
- It is called the amnion and it contains amniotic fluid.
- It it is called the water sac and it contains water.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. This attaches the placenta to the foetus.
- Umbilical cord
- Blood cord
- Uterus cord
3. What is the umbilical cord for?
- It carries oxygen and nutrients to the foetus.
- It mixes the mothers blood with the foetus's
- It gives the foetus food and water
- It takes away diseases from the foetus.
4. What is the name of the ring of muscle at the top of the vagina?
- The placenta
- The cervix
- The amnion
- The uterus
5. Once the egg is fertilized what does it turn into?
- A baby.
- A foetus.
- An embryo.
- A placenta.