1. What is the umbilical cord for?
- It carries oxygen and nutrients to the foetus.
- It mixes the mothers blood with the foetus's
- It gives the foetus food and water
- It takes away diseases from the foetus.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. This attaches the placenta to the foetus.
- Umbilical cord
- Blood cord
- Uterus cord
3. What is the name of the bag around the baby? And what is the name of the fluid inside it?
- It is called the amnion and it contains amniotic fluid.
- It is called the goo sac and it contains goo.
- It is called the blood sac and it contains blood.
- It it is called the water sac and it contains water.
4. at what stage of pregnancy can the foetus be seen to have a heartbeat?
- four to five weeks
- ten to fourteen weeks
- six to seven weeks
- eight to nine weeks
5. What is the name of the ring of muscle at the top of the vagina?
- The uterus
- The amnion
- The cervix
- The placenta