1. This attaches the placenta to the foetus.
- Uterus cord
- Umbilical cord
- Blood cord
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. This is where the baby is for the nine months of pregnancy.
- The cervix
- The placenta
- The uterus
- The ******
3. at what stage of pregnancy can the foetus be seen to have a heartbeat?
- eight to nine weeks
- four to five weeks
- six to seven weeks
- ten to fourteen weeks
4. What is the umbilical cord for?
- It gives the foetus food and water
- It carries oxygen and nutrients to the foetus.
- It mixes the mothers blood with the foetus's
- It takes away diseases from the foetus.
5. What is the name of the bag around the baby? And what is the name of the fluid inside it?
- It it is called the water sac and it contains water.
- It is called the amnion and it contains amniotic fluid.
- It is called the blood sac and it contains blood.
- It is called the goo sac and it contains goo.