1. what do living things have tons of going on inside of them?
- chemical reactions
- moving around
- fighting infection
- killing bacteria
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what happens to food in the mouth?
- it is moistened with saliva
- it is digested
- it is chewed
- it is swallowed
3. what are enzymes?
- enzymes are in our cells
- enzymes are things in our blood
- enzymes are catalysts made by living things
- enzymes are small things in our body
4. what is food broken down by?
5. where does food go through to be broken down?