1. What does a bacterium cell contain?
- Flagellum, cytoplasm, mitochondria
- Cell membrane, nucleus , ribosomes
- Flagellum, chromosomal DNA, Plasmids, cell wall
- Chloroplasts, nucleus, cell wall
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. When were electron microscopes invented?
3. How do you work out the magnification?
- Length of image + Length of specimen
- Length of image divided by length of specimen
- Length of specimen X 1000
- 200 - Length of specimen
4. Where in the cell does photosynthesis occur?
- In nucleus
- In chlorophyll, in chloroplasts
- In mitochondia
- In plasmids
5. What do electron microscopes allow us to see?
- Leaf cells
- Internal structure of mitochondria and chloroplasts
Similar Biology resources: