1. Where in the cell does photosynthesis occur?
- In chlorophyll, in chloroplasts
- In nucleus
- In plasmids
- In mitochondia
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does a bacterium cell contain?
- Flagellum, cytoplasm, mitochondria
- Cell membrane, nucleus , ribosomes
- Flagellum, chromosomal DNA, Plasmids, cell wall
- Chloroplasts, nucleus, cell wall
3. What does the cell membrane do?
- Holds the cell together, controls what goes in and out
- Makes the cell move
- Gives support for the cell
- Controls what the cell does
4. When were electron microscopes invented?
5. What do electron microscopes allow us to see?
- Internal structure of mitochondria and chloroplasts
- Leaf cells
Similar Biology resources: