1. Where in the cell does photosynthesis occur?
- In mitochondia
- In chlorophyll, in chloroplasts
- In plasmids
- In nucleus
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does a bacterium cell contain?
- Flagellum, chromosomal DNA, Plasmids, cell wall
- Chloroplasts, nucleus, cell wall
- Flagellum, cytoplasm, mitochondria
- Cell membrane, nucleus , ribosomes
3. What do electron microscopes allow us to see?
- Leaf cells
- Internal structure of mitochondria and chloroplasts
4. How do you work out the magnification?
- 200 - Length of specimen
- Length of specimen X 1000
- Length of image divided by length of specimen
- Length of image + Length of specimen
5. What does an animal cell contain?
- plasmid, cell wall, chloroplasts
- Nulceus, cytoplasm, cell memrane, mitochondria
- flagellum, chromosomal DNA, plasmids
- cell wall, vacuole, chloroplasts
Similar Biology resources: