1. What does a bacterium cell contain?
- Flagellum, cytoplasm, mitochondria
- Cell membrane, nucleus , ribosomes
- Flagellum, chromosomal DNA, Plasmids, cell wall
- Chloroplasts, nucleus, cell wall
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. When were electron microscopes invented?
3. What does an animal cell contain?
- Nulceus, cytoplasm, cell memrane, mitochondria
- plasmid, cell wall, chloroplasts
- cell wall, vacuole, chloroplasts
- flagellum, chromosomal DNA, plasmids
4. What does the cell membrane do?
- Makes the cell move
- Holds the cell together, controls what goes in and out
- Controls what the cell does
- Gives support for the cell
5. How do you work out the magnification?
- Length of image divided by length of specimen
- Length of specimen X 1000
- Length of image + Length of specimen
- 200 - Length of specimen
Similar Biology resources: