1. How do you work out the magnification?
- 200 - Length of specimen
- Length of specimen X 1000
- Length of image divided by length of specimen
- Length of image + Length of specimen
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does an animal cell contain?
- plasmid, cell wall, chloroplasts
- cell wall, vacuole, chloroplasts
- Nulceus, cytoplasm, cell memrane, mitochondria
- flagellum, chromosomal DNA, plasmids
3. When were electron microscopes invented?
4. What does the cell membrane do?
- Controls what the cell does
- Holds the cell together, controls what goes in and out
- Gives support for the cell
- Makes the cell move
5. What do electron microscopes allow us to see?
- Leaf cells
- Internal structure of mitochondria and chloroplasts
Similar Biology resources: