1. Where in the cell does photosynthesis occur?
- In chlorophyll, in chloroplasts
- In nucleus
- In plasmids
- In mitochondia
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do electron microscopes allow us to see?
- Internal structure of mitochondria and chloroplasts
- Leaf cells
3. What does a bacterium cell contain?
- Flagellum, chromosomal DNA, Plasmids, cell wall
- Chloroplasts, nucleus, cell wall
- Flagellum, cytoplasm, mitochondria
- Cell membrane, nucleus , ribosomes
4. What does the cell membrane do?
- Holds the cell together, controls what goes in and out
- Gives support for the cell
- Controls what the cell does
- Makes the cell move
5. What does an animal cell contain?
- flagellum, chromosomal DNA, plasmids
- plasmid, cell wall, chloroplasts
- Nulceus, cytoplasm, cell memrane, mitochondria
- cell wall, vacuole, chloroplasts
Similar Biology resources: