1. When were electron microscopes invented?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do you work out the magnification?
- 200 - Length of specimen
- Length of specimen X 1000
- Length of image divided by length of specimen
- Length of image + Length of specimen
3. What do electron microscopes allow us to see?
- Leaf cells
- Internal structure of mitochondria and chloroplasts
4. Where in the cell does photosynthesis occur?
- In chlorophyll, in chloroplasts
- In nucleus
- In plasmids
- In mitochondia
5. What does the cell membrane do?
- Controls what the cell does
- Makes the cell move
- Holds the cell together, controls what goes in and out
- Gives support for the cell
Similar Biology resources: