1. What is the definition of 'organ'?
- a part of an organism which is typically self-contained and has a specific vital function.
- an arm or leg of a person or four-legged animal, or a bird's wing.
- a part of an organism which is typically self-contained and can carry out any function
- a part of the brain which is typically self-contained and has a specific vital function.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the function of the Ribosomes?
- Where protein is made
- The site for respiration
- Where chemical reactions take place
- Control what subtances enter and leave the cell
3. What is the function of the Nucleus?
- Where protein synthesis takes place
- Contains DNA and controls the activities of the cell
- Keeps the cell ridgid
- Contains chlorophyll for photosynthesis
4. Name the tissue of a plant begining with 'M'
5. What are the main organs of digestion in humans?
- Brain and spinal cord
- liver, small intestine, large intestine, rectum, and anus.
- Kidneys, urinary bladder, urethra
- Lungs, nose, bronchi.