1. What are the main organs of digestion in humans?
- Brain and spinal cord
- liver, small intestine, large intestine, rectum, and anus.
- Kidneys, urinary bladder, urethra
- Lungs, nose, bronchi.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name the tissue of a plant begining with 'M'
3. What type of cell do bacteria cell bacteria come under?
4. What is the function of the Nucleus?
- Contains chlorophyll for photosynthesis
- Keeps the cell ridgid
- Contains DNA and controls the activities of the cell
- Where protein synthesis takes place
5. What is the function of the Permanent Vacuole?
- Where respiration happens
- Stores DNA
- Stores cell sap and keeps the cell ridgid
- Site of chemical reactions