1. Why can't antibiotics kill viruses?
- Don't kill the pathogens
- Not right amount to kill them
- The viruses can't be contained
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why does a person become overweight?
- Not enough exercise
- Eating too many calories then using up
- Eating a lot
3. What do white blood cells do?
- Engulf, produce antitoxins and produce antibodies
- Produce antibodies, eat and produce antitoxins
- Produce antitoxins, eat and produce antigens
4. What is metabolic rate?
- The rate at which the chemical reactions occur in the body
- The chemical reactions taking place in the body
- The rate at which metabolism takes place
5. What is a balanced diet?
- Not eating fatty foods
- Eating the required amounts of all food groups
- Eating just healthy food
- Eating the required amounts of Vitamins and Minerals