1. Why does a person become overweight?
- Eating too many calories then using up
- Eating a lot
- Not enough exercise
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why does a person lose weight?
- Too much exercise
- Eating less calories then using up
- Eating to little
3. Why do we need carbohydrates?
- Maintain health
- Slow release of energy
- Keep you regular
- Growth and repair
4. What is a pathogen?
- A micro organisms that stop chemical reactions in the body
- A disease causing micro organism
- A micro organism that eats cells
5. Why can't antibiotics kill viruses?
- Don't kill the pathogens
- Not right amount to kill them
- The viruses can't be contained