1. What is a balanced diet?
- Eating the required amounts of all food groups
- Not eating fatty foods
- Eating the required amounts of Vitamins and Minerals
- Eating just healthy food
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why does a person become overweight?
- Eating too many calories then using up
- Eating a lot
- Not enough exercise
3. What do white blood cells do?
- Produce antitoxins, eat and produce antigens
- Engulf, produce antitoxins and produce antibodies
- Produce antibodies, eat and produce antitoxins
4. What is a pathogen?
- A micro organisms that stop chemical reactions in the body
- A disease causing micro organism
- A micro organism that eats cells
5. Why does a person lose weight?
- Eating less calories then using up
- Eating to little
- Too much exercise