1. What do white blood cells do?
- Engulf, produce antitoxins and produce antibodies
- Produce antibodies, eat and produce antitoxins
- Produce antitoxins, eat and produce antigens
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why can't antibiotics kill viruses?
- The viruses can't be contained
- Don't kill the pathogens
- Not right amount to kill them
3. Why does a person lose weight?
- Eating less calories then using up
- Eating to little
- Too much exercise
4. Why does a person become overweight?
- Eating too many calories then using up
- Eating a lot
- Not enough exercise
5. What is metabolic rate?
- The rate at which the chemical reactions occur in the body
- The chemical reactions taking place in the body
- The rate at which metabolism takes place