1. Why does a person lose weight?
- Too much exercise
- Eating less calories then using up
- Eating to little
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do white blood cells do?
- Produce antitoxins, eat and produce antigens
- Engulf, produce antitoxins and produce antibodies
- Produce antibodies, eat and produce antitoxins
3. What is metabolic rate?
- The rate at which the chemical reactions occur in the body
- The chemical reactions taking place in the body
- The rate at which metabolism takes place
4. What is a pathogen?
- A micro organisms that stop chemical reactions in the body
- A disease causing micro organism
- A micro organism that eats cells
5. Why do we need carbohydrates?
- Keep you regular
- Maintain health
- Slow release of energy
- Growth and repair