1. What does a vaccination contain?
- Dead or inactive pathogen cells
- The MMR virus
- The live Virus
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a balanced diet?
- Eating just healthy food
- Not eating fatty foods
- Eating the required amounts of all food groups
- Eating the required amounts of Vitamins and Minerals
3. What is meant by malnourished?
- Not eating all the required amounts of food in the food groups
- Eating too much of one food group
4. Why does a person become overweight?
- Eating too many calories then using up
- Eating a lot
- Not enough exercise
5. What do white blood cells do?
- Engulf, produce antitoxins and produce antibodies
- Produce antibodies, eat and produce antitoxins
- Produce antitoxins, eat and produce antigens