1. What is a pathogen?
- A micro organisms that stop chemical reactions in the body
- A disease causing micro organism
- A micro organism that eats cells
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do we need carbohydrates?
- Keep you regular
- Maintain health
- Slow release of energy
- Growth and repair
3. What do white blood cells do?
- Produce antitoxins, eat and produce antigens
- Engulf, produce antitoxins and produce antibodies
- Produce antibodies, eat and produce antitoxins
4. What is metabolic rate?
- The rate at which metabolism takes place
- The rate at which the chemical reactions occur in the body
- The chemical reactions taking place in the body
5. What is a balanced diet?
- Eating just healthy food
- Not eating fatty foods
- Eating the required amounts of all food groups
- Eating the required amounts of Vitamins and Minerals