1. What is a balanced diet?
- Eating just healthy food
- Eating the required amounts of all food groups
- Eating the required amounts of Vitamins and Minerals
- Not eating fatty foods
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why can't antibiotics kill viruses?
- Don't kill the pathogens
- Not right amount to kill them
- The viruses can't be contained
3. What is used for growth and repair?
- Vitamins + Minerals
4. Why does a person lose weight?
- Too much exercise
- Eating less calories then using up
- Eating to little
5. What is a pathogen?
- A micro organisms that stop chemical reactions in the body
- A disease causing micro organism
- A micro organism that eats cells