1. What does a vaccination contain?
- Dead or inactive pathogen cells
- The MMR virus
- The live Virus
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a balanced diet?
- Eating just healthy food
- Not eating fatty foods
- Eating the required amounts of all food groups
- Eating the required amounts of Vitamins and Minerals
3. Why can't antibiotics kill viruses?
- Don't kill the pathogens
- Not right amount to kill them
- The viruses can't be contained
4. What is a pathogen?
- A disease causing micro organism
- A micro organism that eats cells
- A micro organisms that stop chemical reactions in the body
5. What is metabolic rate?
- The rate at which the chemical reactions occur in the body
- The chemical reactions taking place in the body
- The rate at which metabolism takes place