1. What does a vaccination contain?
- Dead or inactive pathogen cells
- The MMR virus
- The live Virus
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do we need carbohydrates?
- Slow release of energy
- Maintain health
- Growth and repair
- Keep you regular
3. What is a pathogen?
- A disease causing micro organism
- A micro organism that eats cells
- A micro organisms that stop chemical reactions in the body
4. What is metabolic rate?
- The rate at which metabolism takes place
- The rate at which the chemical reactions occur in the body
- The chemical reactions taking place in the body
5. Why does a person lose weight?
- Too much exercise
- Eating less calories then using up
- Eating to little