1. Why does a person become overweight?
- Not enough exercise
- Eating too many calories then using up
- Eating a lot
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a pathogen?
- A micro organisms that stop chemical reactions in the body
- A disease causing micro organism
- A micro organism that eats cells
3. What does a vaccination contain?
- The live Virus
- Dead or inactive pathogen cells
- The MMR virus
4. What is a balanced diet?
- Eating just healthy food
- Not eating fatty foods
- Eating the required amounts of all food groups
- Eating the required amounts of Vitamins and Minerals
5. What do white blood cells do?
- Produce antitoxins, eat and produce antigens
- Engulf, produce antitoxins and produce antibodies
- Produce antibodies, eat and produce antitoxins