1. Why does a person lose weight?
- Eating less calories then using up
- Eating to little
- Too much exercise
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why can't antibiotics kill viruses?
- Don't kill the pathogens
- Not right amount to kill them
- The viruses can't be contained
3. What is a pathogen?
- A disease causing micro organism
- A micro organism that eats cells
- A micro organisms that stop chemical reactions in the body
4. Why do we need carbohydrates?
- Keep you regular
- Maintain health
- Slow release of energy
- Growth and repair
5. What is used for growth and repair?
- Vitamins + Minerals