1. Which of these is NOT a specialised cell?
- Red Blood Cell
- Sperm Cell
- Root Hair Cell
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do red blood cells not have a Nucleus?
- To absorb sunlight
- So it is stronger
- More space to carry oxygen
- Respiration is produced quicker
3. What is a specialised cell?
- A cell that has a certain function.
- A cell that builds protiens
- A cell that controls the nucleus
- A cell that controls the energy from respiration
4. What does the Nucleus do?
- Controls what leaves and enters the cell
- Controls cell activity and Cell Centre
- Creates strength and support
- All Chemical Reactions and Salt Levels
5. Which of these cells are Single-celled organisms?
- Bacterial & Yeast cells
- Yeast & Plant cells
- Animal & plant cells
- Guard & Red Blood cells