1. What is a Sperm's specific function?
- To deliver the DNA to the Egg
- To swim
- To have lots of chloroplast for photosynthesis
- To increase it's surface area to collect oxygen
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do red blood cells not have a Nucleus?
- Respiration is produced quicker
- To absorb sunlight
- More space to carry oxygen
- So it is stronger
3. What is a specialised cell?
- A cell that has a certain function.
- A cell that controls the nucleus
- A cell that controls the energy from respiration
- A cell that builds protiens
4. Which of these is NOT a specialised cell?
- Red Blood Cell
- Sperm Cell
- Root Hair Cell
5. What does the Nucleus do?
- Controls cell activity and Cell Centre
- Controls what leaves and enters the cell
- All Chemical Reactions and Salt Levels
- Creates strength and support