1. What is a specialised cell?
- A cell that builds protiens
- A cell that has a certain function.
- A cell that controls the energy from respiration
- A cell that controls the nucleus
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is NOT a specialised cell?
- Sperm Cell
- Root Hair Cell
- Red Blood Cell
3. Which of these cells are Single-celled organisms?
- Guard & Red Blood cells
- Bacterial & Yeast cells
- Animal & plant cells
- Yeast & Plant cells
4. What does the Nucleus do?
- Controls what leaves and enters the cell
- All Chemical Reactions and Salt Levels
- Controls cell activity and Cell Centre
- Creates strength and support
5. What is a Sperm's specific function?
- To deliver the DNA to the Egg
- To increase it's surface area to collect oxygen
- To swim
- To have lots of chloroplast for photosynthesis