1. Which of these cells are Single-celled organisms?
- Guard & Red Blood cells
- Yeast & Plant cells
- Bacterial & Yeast cells
- Animal & plant cells
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do red blood cells not have a Nucleus?
- More space to carry oxygen
- To absorb sunlight
- So it is stronger
- Respiration is produced quicker
3. Which of these is NOT a specialised cell?
- Red Blood Cell
- Sperm Cell
- Root Hair Cell
4. Why does an Animal cell have no cell wall?
- So sugar and salt can be contained
- To allow nutrients in and waste out
- So chemical reactions can happen
- So it can absorb sunlight
5. What does the Nucleus do?
- Creates strength and support
- Controls what leaves and enters the cell
- Controls cell activity and Cell Centre
- All Chemical Reactions and Salt Levels