1. What do chloroplasts contain and what do they do?
- Mitocondria and produce proteins
- Chlorophyll and where proteins are produced
- Chlorophyll and where photosynthesis occurs
- Cellulose and help the cell grow
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where are proteins for the cell made?
3. one adaptation that a pallisade leaf cell have?
- Large surface area
- small surface area
- Chloroplast proof
4. What is the cell wall made from and what is its function?
- Chlorphyll and supports and stregnthens the cell
- Cellulose and supports and stregnthens cell
- Cellulose and controls what comes in and out of the cell
- protein and protects the cell from virus'
5. What do plant cells have that animal cells don't?
- Nucleus, Mitochondria and cell wall
- Cytoplasm, Chloroplasts and Permanent Vacuole
- Permanent Vacuole, chloroplasts and cell wall
- Cell wall, Chloroplasts and ribosomes