1. What is the cell wall made from and what is its function?
- Chlorphyll and supports and stregnthens the cell
- protein and protects the cell from virus'
- Cellulose and supports and stregnthens cell
- Cellulose and controls what comes in and out of the cell
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do plant cells have that animal cells don't?
- Cytoplasm, Chloroplasts and Permanent Vacuole
- Permanent Vacuole, chloroplasts and cell wall
- Nucleus, Mitochondria and cell wall
- Cell wall, Chloroplasts and ribosomes
3. one adaptation that a pallisade leaf cell have?
- Chloroplast proof
- Large surface area
- small surface area
4. What does mitochondria do?
- Controls the cell activities
- Aids the cell in growth
- It's where reactions for respiration take place
- Controls what comes in and out of the cell
5. What do chloroplasts contain and what do they do?
- Cellulose and help the cell grow
- Chlorophyll and where photosynthesis occurs
- Chlorophyll and where proteins are produced
- Mitocondria and produce proteins