- Created by: harrypj03
- Created on: 30-05-18 09:53
1. Why does light intensity affect the rate of transpiration?
- Bright lights make the plants eyes hurt so it can't see the water escaping
- Light opens the spongy mesophyll, allowing water to escape
- Light opens the stomata, allowing water to escape.
- The light creates heat which evaporates the water
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Bile is a product of the liver. What is it's role in digestion?
- Motivates the other enzymes. Sings songs such as 'Oh when the enzymes. Oh when the enzymes. Oh when the enzymes break down the food *oh when the enzymes*
- Converts lipids into glycerol
- Neutralises the acid to make conidtions alkaline.
- Neutralises the alkaline to make conidtions alkaline.
3. During a 12 min run, Harvey took 495 breaths. Calculate his average breathing rates in breaths per minutes.
4. An enzyme-controlled reaction was carried out at pH 4. After 60 secibdsm 33cm^3 of a product had been released. Calculate the rate of reaction in cm^3/s
5. Which chamber of the heart pumps deoxygenated blood into the lungs?
- Right ventricle
- Left atrium
- Chamber of secrets.
- Left ventricle
- Right atrium