1. Symptoms of Huntingtons Disease?
- Tremors, Slurred Speech, Memory Loss
- Mucus build up, Jumpiness, Fear
- Dizziness, Confusion, Depression
- Elated, Unsteady, Breathing Diffuculties
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In what genetic test is a needle inserted into the mothers stomach?
- Chronic Villi Sampling
- Aternal Test
3. Whats a false positive test result?
- The test shows positive, but is in fact negative
- The test shows negative and is in fact negtive
- The test shows negative, but is in fact positive
- The test shows positive, and is in fact positive
4. Give two functions of proteins:
- Keratin, Collagen
- Functional, Structual
- Enzymes, Collagen
- Structural, Break-down
5. What chemical must be present to develop testes?