1. Give two functions of proteins:
- Structural, Break-down
- Enzymes, Collagen
- Functional, Structual
- Keratin, Collagen
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What three organelles appear in a plant and animal cell?
- Nucleus, Cell Membrane, Cytoplasm
- Vacuole, Cytoplasm, Mitochondria
- Nucleus, Cell Wall, Cytoplasm
- Cell Membrane, Nucleus, Chloroplasts
3. What chemical must be present to develop testes?
4. Body Cells contain....
- Both Chromosomes and Sex Cells
- Pairs of Chromosomes
- Pairs of Sex Cells
5. Whats a false positive test result?
- The test shows positive, but is in fact negative
- The test shows negative and is in fact negtive
- The test shows negative, but is in fact positive
- The test shows positive, and is in fact positive