1. What chemical must be present to develop testes?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Heterozygous means...
- The characteristics
- Different Alleles
- The makeup of genes
- Same Alleles
3. What is a stem cell?
- A specialized cell
- A nonspecialist cell that can turn into most other cells
- An nonspecialist cell that can be changed into anything
- A nonspecialist cell that can turn into some other cells
4. In what genetic test is a needle inserted into the mothers stomach?
- Chronic Villi Sampling
- Aternal Test
5. What three organelles appear in a plant and animal cell?
- Nucleus, Cell Membrane, Cytoplasm
- Cell Membrane, Nucleus, Chloroplasts
- Vacuole, Cytoplasm, Mitochondria
- Nucleus, Cell Wall, Cytoplasm