1. What is a stem cell?
- A specialized cell
- An nonspecialist cell that can be changed into anything
- A nonspecialist cell that can turn into some other cells
- A nonspecialist cell that can turn into most other cells
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In what genetic test is a needle inserted into the mothers stomach?
- Aternal Test
- Chronic Villi Sampling
3. What three organelles appear in a plant and animal cell?
- Cell Membrane, Nucleus, Chloroplasts
- Nucleus, Cell Membrane, Cytoplasm
- Nucleus, Cell Wall, Cytoplasm
- Vacuole, Cytoplasm, Mitochondria
4. Give two functions of proteins:
- Structural, Break-down
- Enzymes, Collagen
- Functional, Structual
- Keratin, Collagen
5. Heterozygous means...
- Different Alleles
- Same Alleles
- The makeup of genes
- The characteristics