1. What does the nucleus contain?
- Instructions to control how an organism develops and functions
- The genes
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Symptoms of Huntingtons Disease?
- Mucus build up, Jumpiness, Fear
- Tremors, Slurred Speech, Memory Loss
- Elated, Unsteady, Breathing Diffuculties
- Dizziness, Confusion, Depression
3. Give two functions of proteins:
- Structural, Break-down
- Functional, Structual
- Keratin, Collagen
- Enzymes, Collagen
4. Heterozygous means...
- The characteristics
- Different Alleles
- The makeup of genes
- Same Alleles
5. What is a stem cell?
- A nonspecialist cell that can turn into some other cells
- A specialized cell
- An nonspecialist cell that can be changed into anything
- A nonspecialist cell that can turn into most other cells