1. Heterozygous means...
- Different Alleles
- Same Alleles
- The makeup of genes
- The characteristics
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What three organelles appear in a plant and animal cell?
- Cell Membrane, Nucleus, Chloroplasts
- Nucleus, Cell Membrane, Cytoplasm
- Nucleus, Cell Wall, Cytoplasm
- Vacuole, Cytoplasm, Mitochondria
3. In what genetic test is a needle inserted into the mothers stomach?
- Aternal Test
- Chronic Villi Sampling
4. Symptoms of Huntingtons Disease?
- Elated, Unsteady, Breathing Diffuculties
- Tremors, Slurred Speech, Memory Loss
- Dizziness, Confusion, Depression
- Mucus build up, Jumpiness, Fear
5. Body Cells contain....
- Both Chromosomes and Sex Cells
- Pairs of Chromosomes
- Pairs of Sex Cells