1. Body Cells contain....
- Pairs of Chromosomes
- Pairs of Sex Cells
- Both Chromosomes and Sex Cells
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the nucleus contain?
- Instructions to control how an organism develops and functions
- The genes
3. What chemical must be present to develop testes?
4. Give two functions of proteins:
- Keratin, Collagen
- Structural, Break-down
- Functional, Structual
- Enzymes, Collagen
5. In what genetic test is a needle inserted into the mothers stomach?
- Chronic Villi Sampling
- Aternal Test