1. Symptoms of Huntingtons Disease?
- Tremors, Slurred Speech, Memory Loss
- Dizziness, Confusion, Depression
- Elated, Unsteady, Breathing Diffuculties
- Mucus build up, Jumpiness, Fear
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Whats a false positive test result?
- The test shows positive, and is in fact positive
- The test shows positive, but is in fact negative
- The test shows negative, but is in fact positive
- The test shows negative and is in fact negtive
3. What chemical must be present to develop testes?
4. Heterozygous means...
- Different Alleles
- Same Alleles
- The makeup of genes
- The characteristics
5. What is a stem cell?
- A nonspecialist cell that can turn into some other cells
- A specialized cell
- An nonspecialist cell that can be changed into anything
- A nonspecialist cell that can turn into most other cells