1. Give two functions of proteins:
- Structural, Break-down
- Enzymes, Collagen
- Functional, Structual
- Keratin, Collagen
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Whats a false positive test result?
- The test shows positive, but is in fact negative
- The test shows negative, but is in fact positive
- The test shows positive, and is in fact positive
- The test shows negative and is in fact negtive
3. Symptoms of Huntingtons Disease?
- Elated, Unsteady, Breathing Diffuculties
- Mucus build up, Jumpiness, Fear
- Tremors, Slurred Speech, Memory Loss
- Dizziness, Confusion, Depression
4. What is a stem cell?
- A nonspecialist cell that can turn into some other cells
- An nonspecialist cell that can be changed into anything
- A nonspecialist cell that can turn into most other cells
- A specialized cell
5. In what genetic test is a needle inserted into the mothers stomach?
- Aternal Test
- Chronic Villi Sampling