1. Symptoms of Huntingtons Disease?
- Tremors, Slurred Speech, Memory Loss
- Dizziness, Confusion, Depression
- Elated, Unsteady, Breathing Diffuculties
- Mucus build up, Jumpiness, Fear
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What chemical must be present to develop testes?
3. What does the nucleus contain?
- Instructions to control how an organism develops and functions
- The genes
4. Give two functions of proteins:
- Functional, Structual
- Enzymes, Collagen
- Keratin, Collagen
- Structural, Break-down
5. Body Cells contain....
- Pairs of Sex Cells
- Pairs of Chromosomes
- Both Chromosomes and Sex Cells