1. Whats a false positive test result?
- The test shows negative and is in fact negtive
- The test shows negative, but is in fact positive
- The test shows positive, but is in fact negative
- The test shows positive, and is in fact positive
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In what genetic test is a needle inserted into the mothers stomach?
- Aternal Test
- Chronic Villi Sampling
3. Body Cells contain....
- Pairs of Sex Cells
- Pairs of Chromosomes
- Both Chromosomes and Sex Cells
4. What three organelles appear in a plant and animal cell?
- Nucleus, Cell Membrane, Cytoplasm
- Cell Membrane, Nucleus, Chloroplasts
- Vacuole, Cytoplasm, Mitochondria
- Nucleus, Cell Wall, Cytoplasm
5. What does the nucleus contain?
- Instructions to control how an organism develops and functions
- The genes