1. Which of the following is NOT a reason why someone chooses not to eat certain foods.
- Their body doesn't need that nutrient
- They dislike the taste
- They are vegetarian or vegan
- They are allergic/intolerant
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where does the body get essential amino acids from?
- Animal and plant proteins
- Animal proteins
- Plant proteins
- All proteins
3. Which of these is an example of a carbohydrate?
4. What are vitamins and minerals used for?
- To aid muscle growth
- To provide energy
- To prevent conditions (e.g. scurvy)
- To repair tissues
5. How many essential nutrients are there?