1. The relative atomic mass is the weighted mass of an atom of an element compared to an atom of what?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The orbital 3s has a higher energy value then the orbital 3p
3. In which order should these steps be in to describe how a mass spectrometer works?
- Vaporisation, Acceleration, Ionisation, Deflection, Detection
- Detection, Vaporisation, Deflection, Acceleration, Ionisation
- Vaporisation, Ionisation, Acceleration, Deflection, Detection
- Ionisation, Vaporisation, Acceleration, Deflection, Detection
4. Orbitals of the same energy will take a single electron each before pairing starts
5. How many electrons does the 2nd electron shell hold?