1. How many electrons can each electron orbital hold?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is used to remove the electrons of atoms in a mass spectrometer?
- An electical field
- An electron gun
- A magnet
- An electron shield
3. What type of spin will two electrons in the same orbital have?
4. What is the general trend for ionisation energy down a group?
5. What does a mass spectrometer measure?
- The relative atomic mass and the relative abundance of different isotopes
- The number of neutrons in an atom
- The charge of an ion