1. What is the relative charge of a proton?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In which order should these steps be in to describe how a mass spectrometer works?
- Vaporisation, Ionisation, Acceleration, Deflection, Detection
- Detection, Vaporisation, Deflection, Acceleration, Ionisation
- Ionisation, Vaporisation, Acceleration, Deflection, Detection
- Vaporisation, Acceleration, Ionisation, Deflection, Detection
3. Why does general trend increase for the 1st ionisation energies across a period?
- Decreased nuclear charge
- Increased nuclear charge
- More electron shielding
4. The relative atomic mass is the weighted mass of an atom of an element compared to an atom of what?
5. Which type of electron orbital as the highest energy value?