1. What is the isotope of an element?
- An element with a differing numbers of protons in the nucleus
- Atoms with the same numbers of protons but different numbers of neutrons
- An element with a positive or negative charge
- An element with no neutrons
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In what state must an atom be in to measure it's 1st ionisation energy?
3. The orbital 3s has a higher energy value then the orbital 3p
4. Orbitals of the same energy will take a single electron each before pairing starts
5. What is the relative charge of a proton?