1. What is the cause for a large increase in ionisation energy of an atom?
- There are more electrons to remove
- The electrons get closer to the nulceus
- The electrons get further from the nucleus
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The highest energy electrons are lost when an ion is formed except for when the electron is in which electron orbital?
3. Which is the must abundant isotope of carbon on Earth?
4. What is the relative charge of a proton?
5. How many electrons can each electron orbital hold?