1. The chemo- and pressure receptors responsible for keeping the heart rate in check are found where?
- In the aortic arch
- In the carotid arteries
- In the brain stem
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Acetylcholine causes the opening of which channel in the post-synaptic membrane?
- Calcium ion channel
- Sodium ion channel
- Potassium ion channel
3. Following depolaristion, what ions are released from the sarcoplasmic reticulum?
- Sodium ions
- Calcium ions
- Potassium ions
4. The chemical responsible for positive phototropism in plant shoots is ___?
- Indoleacetic Acid
- Cytochrome b
5.  may bind to  and 'guide' it to  to which  has , the  then cuts the , preventing translation.
- 1: mRNA, 2: a hydrolytic enzyme, 3: siRNA, 4: a complementary base sequence
- 1: siRNA, 2: a hydrolytic enzyme, 3: mRNA, 4: a complementary base sequence
- 1: a hydrolytic enzyme, 2: siRNA, 3: mRNA, 4: a complementary base sequence
Similar Biology resources: