1. Who looks at the levels of participation in Catholic countries?
- Norris and Inglehart
- Rosenhan and Jacobson
- Stark and Bainbridge
- Heelas and Woodhead
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the main factor that influences religious participation?
- The supply of religion
- The demand for Religion
- The levels of community
3. Why is their a decline in religion if there is only one choice
- The monopoly causes a lack of diversity and a decrease in religion
- If there is only one religion people are more likely to chose that one
4. What is an Evaluation of RMT?
- Takes into account all cultures and diversity
- Explains why religion is successful in the US
- Is not Eurocentric
5. What is EST by Norris and Inglehart?
- If the individual is more secure they have no need for religion, Less security means they have more need for religion
- More secure in life, need religion more
- Less secure in life means they need more diversity to chose from