1. What is the cycle that Stark and Bainbridge believe religion goes through?
- Decline, revival, renewal
- Disenchantment, Revivial , Renchantment
- Decline, Rapid Change, Revivial, Renewal
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What theory do Norris and Inglehart come up with?
- Existential Social Change
- Existential Security theory
- Existing Secularisation Thesis
3. Why is their a decline in religion if there is only one choice
- The monopoly causes a lack of diversity and a decrease in religion
- If there is only one religion people are more likely to chose that one
4. What is EST by Norris and Inglehart?
- Less secure in life means they need more diversity to chose from
- If the individual is more secure they have no need for religion, Less security means they have more need for religion
- More secure in life, need religion more
5. What do Stark and Bainbridge say about Secularisation?
- Doesn't take into account lifestyles
- Only based on one Culture