1. What is EST by Norris and Inglehart?
- Less secure in life means they need more diversity to chose from
- If the individual is more secure they have no need for religion, Less security means they have more need for religion
- More secure in life, need religion more
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do Stark and Bainbridge say about Secularisation?
- Only based on one Culture
- Doesn't take into account lifestyles
3. Who looks at the levels of participation in Catholic countries?
- Rosenhan and Jacobson
- Norris and Inglehart
- Heelas and Woodhead
- Stark and Bainbridge
4. What is the cycle that Stark and Bainbridge believe religion goes through?
- Decline, revival, renewal
- Disenchantment, Revivial , Renchantment
- Decline, Rapid Change, Revivial, Renewal
5. What does RMT stand for?
- Religious Market Theory
- Religious Marketisation Thesis
- Rapid Modernity Theory