1. What is EST by Norris and Inglehart?
- If the individual is more secure they have no need for religion, Less security means they have more need for religion
- More secure in life, need religion more
- Less secure in life means they need more diversity to chose from
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the cycle that Stark and Bainbridge believe religion goes through?
- Decline, Rapid Change, Revivial, Renewal
- Decline, revival, renewal
- Disenchantment, Revivial , Renchantment
3. What is the main factor that influences religious participation?
- The supply of religion
- The demand for Religion
- The levels of community
4. What is an Evaluation of RMT?
- Explains why religion is successful in the US
- Is not Eurocentric
- Takes into account all cultures and diversity
5. What do Stark and Bainbridge say about Secularisation?
- Doesn't take into account lifestyles
- Only based on one Culture