1. What is an Evaluation of RMT?
- Explains why religion is successful in the US
- Is not Eurocentric
- Takes into account all cultures and diversity
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who looks at the levels of participation in Catholic countries?
- Heelas and Woodhead
- Rosenhan and Jacobson
- Norris and Inglehart
- Stark and Bainbridge
3. What theory do Norris and Inglehart come up with?
- Existential Social Change
- Existential Security theory
- Existing Secularisation Thesis
4. What is the main factor that influences religious participation?
- The levels of community
- The supply of religion
- The demand for Religion
5. What does RMT stand for?
- Religious Market Theory
- Religious Marketisation Thesis
- Rapid Modernity Theory