1. What is an Evaluation of RMT?
- Explains why religion is successful in the US
- Is not Eurocentric
- Takes into account all cultures and diversity
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is EST by Norris and Inglehart?
- Less secure in life means they need more diversity to chose from
- If the individual is more secure they have no need for religion, Less security means they have more need for religion
- More secure in life, need religion more
3. What theory do Norris and Inglehart come up with?
- Existential Security theory
- Existing Secularisation Thesis
- Existential Social Change
4. Who looks at the levels of participation in Catholic countries?
- Norris and Inglehart
- Stark and Bainbridge
- Heelas and Woodhead
- Rosenhan and Jacobson
5. What does RMT stand for?
- Rapid Modernity Theory
- Religious Market Theory
- Religious Marketisation Thesis