1. What is EST by Norris and Inglehart?
- Less secure in life means they need more diversity to chose from
- If the individual is more secure they have no need for religion, Less security means they have more need for religion
- More secure in life, need religion more
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the cycle that Stark and Bainbridge believe religion goes through?
- Decline, revival, renewal
- Disenchantment, Revivial , Renchantment
- Decline, Rapid Change, Revivial, Renewal
3. What is the main factor that influences religious participation?
- The levels of community
- The supply of religion
- The demand for Religion
4. What theory do Norris and Inglehart come up with?
- Existential Social Change
- Existential Security theory
- Existing Secularisation Thesis
5. What is an Evaluation of RMT?
- Takes into account all cultures and diversity
- Explains why religion is successful in the US
- Is not Eurocentric