1. Why is their a decline in religion if there is only one choice
- The monopoly causes a lack of diversity and a decrease in religion
- If there is only one religion people are more likely to chose that one
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the main factor that influences religious participation?
- The levels of community
- The supply of religion
- The demand for Religion
3. Who looks at the levels of participation in Catholic countries?
- Rosenhan and Jacobson
- Stark and Bainbridge
- Norris and Inglehart
- Heelas and Woodhead
4. What does RMT stand for?
- Religious Market Theory
- Religious Marketisation Thesis
- Rapid Modernity Theory
5. What is the cycle that Stark and Bainbridge believe religion goes through?
- Decline, Rapid Change, Revivial, Renewal
- Decline, revival, renewal
- Disenchantment, Revivial , Renchantment