1. What was the church attendance in the mid 19th century compared to the 1960's
- 40% - 10%
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Crockett say about the decline in church goers?
- Average age has increased, fewer baptisms but more church weddings
- Average age has increased, fewer church weddings
- Average age has decreased, more church weddings
3. Who came up with the idea of rationalisation and what is it?
- Bruce - Scientific look on religion
- Weber - scientific outlook
- Weber - Rational thinking
4. What is MRS?
- Modernisation, Religious Diversity and Industrialisation
- Modernity, Religion and Increase in Age
- Marginalisation, Rapid social change and Induction
5. How has industrialisation effected religion in society?
- Replaced values and norms
- Breaks community bonds with religion
- Undermines authority when movement occured