1. What was the church attendance in the mid 19th century compared to the 1960's
- 40% - 10%
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who came up with the idea of rationalisation and what is it?
- Bruce - Scientific look on religion
- Weber - scientific outlook
- Weber - Rational thinking
3. What is MRS?
- Marginalisation, Rapid social change and Induction
- Modernisation, Religious Diversity and Industrialisation
- Modernity, Religion and Increase in Age
4. What does Crockett say about the decline in church goers?
- Average age has increased, fewer church weddings
- Average age has decreased, more church weddings
- Average age has increased, fewer baptisms but more church weddings
5. Who agrees with Wilson stating that we do live in a secular society?