1. What was the church attendance in the mid 19th century compared to the 1960's
- 40% - 10%
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Crockett say about the decline in church goers?
- Average age has increased, fewer baptisms but more church weddings
- Average age has increased, fewer church weddings
- Average age has decreased, more church weddings
3. Who came up with the idea of rationalisation and what is it?
- Weber - scientific outlook
- Weber - Rational thinking
- Bruce - Scientific look on religion
4. Who believes that we have experienced long term secularisation?
5. Does religion have any influence on institutions any more?