1. Who believes that we have experienced long term secularisation?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who came up with the idea of rationalisation and what is it?
- Bruce - Scientific look on religion
- Weber - scientific outlook
- Weber - Rational thinking
3. Who agrees with Wilson stating that we do live in a secular society?
4. What does Crockett say about the decline in church goers?
- Average age has increased, fewer baptisms but more church weddings
- Average age has increased, fewer church weddings
- Average age has decreased, more church weddings
5. How has industrialisation effected religion in society?
- Breaks community bonds with religion
- Undermines authority when movement occured
- Replaced values and norms