1. What season did Eagles et al (2001) state that most AN patients are born in, and why?
- Winter, as during conception there are high temperatures
- Spring, during conception they are exposed to infection
- Summer, as during conception they are more exposed to infection
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Kaye et al (2005) look at?
- Levels of Dopamine and serotonin in different AN patients
- Levels of Dopamine in AN patients and those recovering
- Comparing dopamine levels in recovering AN patients to those of healthy women
- Levels of dopamine in AN patients to those with Binge/purge AN
3. What two subsections come under Neurodevelopment?
- Effects of pregnancy, Birth problems
- Pregnancy and birth complications and season of birth
- Season of birth, viral infection
4. What is the name of the Neurotransmitter, that people with AN have fluctuating levels of?
5. What does Dopamine do in the body?
- Balances sugar intake
- Balances emotions
- Balances behaviour patterns