1. Who looked at the association between premature birth and AN?
- Lindburg and Hjern 2003
- Kaye et al (2007)
- McNaughten & Shaver (1998)
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Kaye et al (2005) look at?
- Levels of Dopamine in AN patients and those recovering
- Levels of dopamine in AN patients to those with Binge/purge AN
- Comparing dopamine levels in recovering AN patients to those of healthy women
- Levels of Dopamine and serotonin in different AN patients
3. Who's study used the term ' Double Disadvantage' to explain why individuals can get anorexia?
- Bulik et al (2005) - Mothers with AN expose their children through genetic vulnerability and inadaqute nutrition
- Bulik et al (2005) - Mothers cause the child AN due to lack of nutrition and nurture
- Gibbon & Mckillip (2007) - Mothers with AN cause the child to be genetically disadvantaged
4. What two subsections come under Neurodevelopment?
- Pregnancy and birth complications and season of birth
- Season of birth, viral infection
- Effects of pregnancy, Birth problems
5. How does Wiloughby et al (2005) contradict Eagles et al's Study?
- Individuals born near the equator are more likely to get AN if they are born in the winter
- AN patients near the equator, there is no effect from the seasons
- There are an equal number of AN patients born in the Winter to