1. What does Dopamine do in the body?
- Balances emotions
- Balances behaviour patterns
- Balances sugar intake
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the name of the Neurotransmitter, that people with AN have fluctuating levels of?
3. Who's study used the term ' Double Disadvantage' to explain why individuals can get anorexia?
- Gibbon & Mckillip (2007) - Mothers with AN cause the child to be genetically disadvantaged
- Bulik et al (2005) - Mothers with AN expose their children through genetic vulnerability and inadaqute nutrition
- Bulik et al (2005) - Mothers cause the child AN due to lack of nutrition and nurture
4. What season did Eagles et al (2001) state that most AN patients are born in, and why?
- Spring, during conception they are exposed to infection
- Summer, as during conception they are more exposed to infection
- Winter, as during conception there are high temperatures
5. What did Bailer et al (2007) find about the levels of serotonin in recovering Anorexia patients?
- Higher levels of dopamine in women recovering from AN
- Lower levels of dopamine in women recovering from AN
- Higher levels of serotonin in women recovering from Binge/Purge AN
- Lower levels of serotonin in women recovering from Binge/Purge AN