1. What did Kaye et al (2005) look at?
- Levels of Dopamine in AN patients and those recovering
- Comparing dopamine levels in recovering AN patients to those of healthy women
- Levels of Dopamine and serotonin in different AN patients
- Levels of dopamine in AN patients to those with Binge/purge AN
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Bailer et al's study suggest about the levels of serotonin and AN?
- Disruption of Serotonin can also have an effect on dopamine which can cause anorexia
- Disruption of serotonin may lead to anxiety and can cause anorexia
- Disruption of serotonin may lead to low anxiety
3. Who looked at the association between premature birth and AN?
- Lindburg and Hjern 2003
- Kaye et al (2007)
- McNaughten & Shaver (1998)
4. What is the name of the Neurotransmitter, that people with AN have fluctuating levels of?
5. How does Wiloughby et al (2005) contradict Eagles et al's Study?
- AN patients near the equator, there is no effect from the seasons
- There are an equal number of AN patients born in the Winter to
- Individuals born near the equator are more likely to get AN if they are born in the winter