1. What did Kaye et al (2005) look at?
- Comparing dopamine levels in recovering AN patients to those of healthy women
- Levels of Dopamine in AN patients and those recovering
- Levels of dopamine in AN patients to those with Binge/purge AN
- Levels of Dopamine and serotonin in different AN patients
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who's study used the term ' Double Disadvantage' to explain why individuals can get anorexia?
- Bulik et al (2005) - Mothers with AN expose their children through genetic vulnerability and inadaqute nutrition
- Bulik et al (2005) - Mothers cause the child AN due to lack of nutrition and nurture
- Gibbon & Mckillip (2007) - Mothers with AN cause the child to be genetically disadvantaged
3. What two subsections come under Neurodevelopment?
- Effects of pregnancy, Birth problems
- Pregnancy and birth complications and season of birth
- Season of birth, viral infection
4. What was found in Kaye et al (2005) study?
- Overactivity of dopamine in AN patients - effects the pain and pleasure receptor
- Underactivity of dopamine in AN patients - Effects the behaviour of the patient towards food
- Overactivity of Dopamine, but an Underactivity of serotonin
5. What did Bailer et al (2007) find about the levels of serotonin in recovering Anorexia patients?
- Higher levels of dopamine in women recovering from AN
- Lower levels of dopamine in women recovering from AN
- Higher levels of serotonin in women recovering from Binge/Purge AN
- Lower levels of serotonin in women recovering from Binge/Purge AN