1. What is it called when suppliers allow payment for goods to be made after delivery?
- Trade Credit
- Bank Loan
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the 4 p's that make up the marketing mix?
- Product, Price, Place & Promotion
- Promotion, Price, Predictions & Plan
- Plan, Place, Product & Prevention
3. What is a disadvantage of a sole trader?
- Have to register for companies house
- Unlimited liability
- Limited liability
4. How many people can own a partnership?
- Maximum of 50
5. What is limited liability?
- If a business goes into debt or bankruptcy, they won't lose their personal belongings
- If a business goes into debt or bankruptcy, they can lose their personal belongings
Similar Business Studies resources: