1. What is it called when suppliers allow payment for goods to be made after delivery?
- Trade Credit
- Bank Loan
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many people can own a partnership?
- Maximum of 50
3. Is a the franchisee the owner of a franchise or buying one?
- Buying one
4. What is limited liability?
- If a business goes into debt or bankruptcy, they won't lose their personal belongings
- If a business goes into debt or bankruptcy, they can lose their personal belongings
5. What is a disadvantage of a sole trader?
- Unlimited liability
- Limited liability
- Have to register for companies house
Similar Business Studies resources: