Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. What are the seven vital substances we need in our diet?
- Fats, carbohydrates , proteins , water, fibre, vitamins , minerals
- Dairy, glucose ,starch ,carbohydrates , fats , water , cellulose
- Proteins ,glucose , water , fibre, carbohydrates, cellulose, fats
- Proteins, fibre ,water , minerals , greens , starch , glucose
7. What causes Obesity ?
- Taking in more energy than you use
- Being lazy
- Eating fast food
8. Which food groups are needed for extra functions ?
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Proteins and Water
- Water and Fibre
- Carbs and fat
9. What factors determine the energy levels you require?
- Age, gender, pregnancy, activity levels
- Gender, mass, genes , time of year
- Pregnancy , being ill , age , metabolsim
- Gender , height, mass, bmi
10. What is a healthy diet ?
- Eating no fat or carbs
- The right amount of energy
- The correct proportions of all seven food groups to meet the needs of the body?
- Eating an exactly equal balance of each food group