Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. What is a healthy diet ?
- The correct proportions of all seven food groups to meet the needs of the body?
- Eating no fat or carbs
- The right amount of energy
- Eating an exactly equal balance of each food group
7. Which food groups give us energy ?
- Vitamins and protein
- Carbs and Fats
- Fibre and fat
- Protein and carbs
8. Which food group is needed for chemical reactions in the cells ?
9. What factors determine the energy levels you require?
- Pregnancy , being ill , age , metabolsim
- Gender , height, mass, bmi
- Age, gender, pregnancy, activity levels
- Gender, mass, genes , time of year
10. What is a deficiency disease?
- A disease form an imbalanced diet
- A disease obtained from the lacking of one or more on the vital nutrience
- A disease obtained from low amounts of food
- A disease spread by the deficiency pathogen