Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. What is a healthy diet ?
- The correct proportions of all seven food groups to meet the needs of the body?
- Eating no fat or carbs
- The right amount of energy
- Eating an exactly equal balance of each food group
7. Which food groups are needed for extra functions ?
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Water and Fibre
- Carbs and fat
- Proteins and Water
8. What factors determine the energy levels you require?
- Gender , height, mass, bmi
- Age, gender, pregnancy, activity levels
- Pregnancy , being ill , age , metabolsim
- Gender, mass, genes , time of year
9. Which food group helps growth and repair ?
10. What causes Obesity ?
- Taking in more energy than you use
- Eating fast food
- Being lazy