1. How many characteristics was Canter accurate on?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were the results of S&B's study?
- No difference was found between the age groups
- Older children made fewer errors than younger children
- Younger children made fewer errors than older children
3. What did Watson and Raynor study?
- thinking patterns
- to see if it's possible to create a phobia through classical conditioning
- helping behaviour
4. What type of experiment was Bandura's research?
- lab experiment
- case study
- field experiment
5. How many participants did Dabbs use?