1. What rules did personal criminals tend to break in Dabbs' study?
- violence rules
- overt confrontation
- cell rules
- covert confrontation
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of participants stopped at 300V in Milgram's study?
3. Which two studies are an example of the behavioural perspective?
- Thigpen and Cleckley and Freud
- Bandura and Milgram
- Bandura and Watson and Raynor
- Watson and Raynor and Thigpen and Cleckley
4. What did Watson and Raynor study?
- thinking patterns
- to see if it's possible to create a phobia through classical conditioning
- helping behaviour
5. How many characteristics did Canter use to create his participants profile?