1. How many participants were in Farrington's study?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many sessions did the participants in Kivilighan's study take part in?
3. Where were the participants in Farrington's study from?
- South London
4. What method of offender profiling did Canter use?
- Bottom up
- Top Down
5. Which two studies are an example of the behavioural perspective?
- Watson and Raynor and Thigpen and Cleckley
- Thigpen and Cleckley and Freud
- Bandura and Watson and Raynor
- Bandura and Milgram