1. Which two studies are an example of the psychodynamic perspective?
- Freud and Kivilighan
- Freud and Dabbs
- Kivilighan and Samuel and Bryant
- Dabbs and Bandura
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many characteristics did Canter use to create his participants profile?
3. Which two studies are an example of the behavioural perspective?
- Bandura and Watson and Raynor
- Thigpen and Cleckley and Freud
- Bandura and Milgram
- Watson and Raynor and Thigpen and Cleckley
4. What percentage of participants in Milgram's study went up to 450V
5. How many characteristics was Canter accurate on?