1. Which two studies are an example of the psychodynamic perspective?
- Freud and Kivilighan
- Freud and Dabbs
- Kivilighan and Samuel and Bryant
- Dabbs and Bandura
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What rules did personal criminals tend to break in Dabbs' study?
- cell rules
- overt confrontation
- covert confrontation
- violence rules
3. Which two studies are an example of the cognitive approach?
- Rosenhan and Piliavin
- Baron - Cohen and Raine
- Baron - Cohen and Yochelson and Samenow
- Yochelson and Samenow and Rosenhan
4. What was the name of the woman Thigpen and Cleckley studied?
- Eve White
- Eve Black
5. What were the results of S&B's study?
- Older children made fewer errors than younger children
- Younger children made fewer errors than older children
- No difference was found between the age groups