1. What was Bandura researching?
- imitation and aggression
- obedience to an authority figure
- classical conditioning
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of the participants in Farrington's study were classed as chronic offenders?
3. How were the participants studied in Farrington's study?
- Physiological tests
4. What did Watson and Raynor study?
- to see if it's possible to create a phobia through classical conditioning
- thinking patterns
- helping behaviour
5. Who had less activity in the left side of the amygdala and hippocampus in Raine's study?