1. What part of the horses digestive system holds 25-30 litres?
- Small intestine
- Large intestine
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where in the temperal mandibular joint situated?
- Hind leg
- Fore leg
3. What type of muscle forms the tongue?
4. What is Rhythmic segmentation
- folds that allow stomach to expland
- muscle contaction that chops up and mixes food boluses
- muscle contraction that moves food
5. What are goblet cells?
- cells that secrete mucus to protect the wall of the stomach from acid and enzymes
- cells that secrete hydrochloric acid which gives the stomach an acid PH
- cells that secrete an enzyme precursor called pepsinogen
Similar Biology resources: