1. What are goblet cells?
- cells that secrete an enzyme precursor called pepsinogen
- cells that secrete mucus to protect the wall of the stomach from acid and enzymes
- cells that secrete hydrochloric acid which gives the stomach an acid PH
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the cavity between lips and teeth?
- Zygomatic cavity
- Buccal cavity
- True oral cavity
3. Where is fat and protien absorbed?
- Large intestine
- Small intestine
4. What is the tip of the Ulna called?
5. Upper ane lower jaw are linked by what?
Similar Biology resources: