1. Upper ane lower jaw are linked by what?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is fat and protien absorbed?
- Small intestine
- Large intestine
3. Where in the temperal mandibular joint situated?
- Hind leg
- Fore leg
4. What is the cavity between lips and teeth?
- True oral cavity
- Buccal cavity
- Zygomatic cavity
5. What is Rhythmic segmentation
- folds that allow stomach to expland
- muscle contaction that chops up and mixes food boluses
- muscle contraction that moves food
Similar Biology resources: