1. Howver when the identification task was delayed by one week, the older witnesses were...
- Slightly more accurate
- Significantly less accurate
- Slightly less accurate
- Significantly more accurate
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many minutes earlier had they spoken to the subject
3. 651 adults were stopped in public places and asked to recall the physical characteristics of a...
- Young Woman
- Young Man
- Old Woman
- Person they had just talked to
4. Young and middle age groups were...in their recall
- No Difference
- More Confident
- Less Confident
5. What was the age range in the young adults?