1. How many minutes earlier had they spoken to the subject
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the age range in the young adults?
3. There were no...in the accuracy of recall that could be attributed to the age group
- Small differences
- Significant differences
4. 651 adults were stopped in public places and asked to recall the physical characteristics of a...
- Old Woman
- Person they had just talked to
- Young Woman
- Young Man
5. Howver when the identification task was delayed by one week, the older witnesses were...
- Slightly less accurate
- Significantly less accurate
- Significantly more accurate
- Slightly more accurate