1. What was the age range in the young adults?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Howver when the identification task was delayed by one week, the older witnesses were...
- Significantly less accurate
- Significantly more accurate
- Slightly less accurate
- Slightly more accurate
3. Young and middle age groups were...in their recall
- No Difference
- More Confident
- Less Confident
4. How many minutes earlier had they spoken to the subject
5. 651 adults were stopped in public places and asked to recall the physical characteristics of a...
- Young Woman
- Young Man
- Old Woman
- Person they had just talked to