1. What is the region where; airflow above surface is influenced by the ground’s friction
- Boundary Layer
- Velocity Profile
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the key controls on sand transport rates?
- moisture content, vegetation and slope
- Sand texture, moisture content, vegetation and slope
- moisture content and vegetation
3. What is the diameter size of sand?
- 1000 um
- 63 um
- 63 to 2000 um
- 2000 um
4. What Re is turbulent flow?
5. The Coriolis effect deflects air to the ... in the Northern Hemisphere