1. Air at the equator is what pressure?
- Low pressure
- High pressure
- No pressure
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the 4 controls on q?
- wind regime, grain size, beach width and beach slope
- wind regime, grain size and slope
- beach width, slope, regime and grain size
3. What Re is turbulent flow?
4. What are the key controls on sand transport rates?
- Sand texture, moisture content, vegetation and slope
- moisture content and vegetation
- moisture content, vegetation and slope
5. What type of forces encourage deformation
- inertial forces
- viscous forces
- gravitational forces