1. What type of sediment dominates Aeolian bedforms
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the 4 controls on q?
- beach width, slope, regime and grain size
- wind regime, grain size, beach width and beach slope
- wind regime, grain size and slope
3. What are the key controls on sand transport rates?
- Sand texture, moisture content, vegetation and slope
- moisture content, vegetation and slope
- moisture content and vegetation
4. Airflow is always what type of Velocity Profile?
5. Creep is the;
- rolling of large grains on the surface, encouraged by saltation
- where grains hop
- splash of grains, from saltation impact