1. Momentum – from rotation is greatest at the ... because it is the furthest point from axis of Earth’s rotation.
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the diameter size of sand?
- 63 to 2000 um
- 2000 um
- 1000 um
- 63 um
3. What is the near-surface BL?
- 10s of metres
4. What are the 4 controls on q?
- wind regime, grain size, beach width and beach slope
- wind regime, grain size and slope
- beach width, slope, regime and grain size
5. The Coriolis effect deflects air to the ... in the Southern Hemisphere