1. The Coriolis effect deflects air to the ... in the Northern Hemisphere
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What Re is turbulent flow?
3. Momentum – from rotation is greatest at the ... because it is the furthest point from axis of Earth’s rotation.
4. What is the region where; airflow above surface is influenced by the ground’s friction
- Boundary Layer
- Velocity Profile
5. Creep is the;
- where grains hop
- rolling of large grains on the surface, encouraged by saltation
- splash of grains, from saltation impact