1. Air at the equator is what pressure?
- Low pressure
- High pressure
- No pressure
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. The Coriolis effect deflects air to the ... in the Southern Hemisphere
3. Momentum – from rotation is greatest at the ... because it is the furthest point from axis of Earth’s rotation.
4. Creep is the;
- where grains hop
- rolling of large grains on the surface, encouraged by saltation
- splash of grains, from saltation impact
5. What is the near-surface BL?
- 10s of metres