1. What type of forces encourage deformation
- gravitational forces
- inertial forces
- viscous forces
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the 4 controls on q?
- wind regime, grain size, beach width and beach slope
- wind regime, grain size and slope
- beach width, slope, regime and grain size
3. What are the key controls on sand transport rates?
- Sand texture, moisture content, vegetation and slope
- moisture content and vegetation
- moisture content, vegetation and slope
4. What type of sediment dominates Aeolian bedforms
5. What is the diameter size of sand?
- 63 um
- 63 to 2000 um
- 1000 um
- 2000 um