- Created by: 14aveyardjo
- Created on: 09-11-18 13:28
1. When are animals more likely to be severely affected by mites?
- When they are stressed or ill
- When they have fleas
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What can be used to treat mites?
- Regular sprays/shampoos/powders
3. What kind of parasite is a mite?
- A flea
- A tick
4. To prevent an animal from getting mites, where should you keep them away from?
- Other animals
- Areas known to foxes
- Areas where there is a lot of grass
5. What is one symptom of mites?
- Hair loss