•Radiographer-Anyone who works with x-rays.
How they're produced:
- They're produced by fast moving electrons.
- These electrons smash into a metal plate and x-ray's are emitted.
- Travel at the speed of light
↳ Like all other waves on the electromagnetic spectrum.
- High frequency/high energy
- Short wavelength
↳ easily transmitted through the body.
- Is absorbed by dense materials (like bone) but transmitted by less dense materials like soft tissue and muscles.
- X-rays reacts with photographic paper turning it black.
- The white parts of x-ray images are caused because the x-rays have…