- Created by: Megan
- Created on: 11-05-14 17:48
Discuss the effects of exercise on weight control and on bone composition.
- Exercise increases BMR- basic metabolic rate.
- The greater the level of exercise, the more calories you burn.
- Increases the mass of lean tissue compared to fat.
- Regular exercise keeps up your BMR. It is best to exercise a few times a week.
- Regular exercise strengthens the bones.
- Weight bearing and aerobic exercise is the most effective.
- Jogging, cycling and brisk walking…