The procedure is very simple and is sometimes refered to as the do-it-yourself court.
It can be done in a step by step form
- Fill out the form, send the form to the County Court and pay the small fee
- Claim is sent to the defendant
- If the defendant agrees to the claim and pays the claimant in full it is the end of the case. However, if the defendant does not agree sed person must reply to the court within two weeks to take up defence.
- A copy of the defence is sent to the Claimant
- The case will be treid in court by a judge- Can be a district judge or a circuit judge
- Both parties…
Similar Law resources: