- Created by: precisionhorde
- Created on: 28-01-14 10:22
- He is described first because he is held in high esteem by Chaucer, 'and that a worthy man'.
- He is described as chivalrous, truthful, honest, free and curteous. 'To riden out, he loved chivalrie, troute and honour, fredom and curteisie'.
- He has fought in many battles, 'At mortal batailles hadde he been fiftene'.
The Wife of Bath
- She is deaf, 'she was omdel deef'.
- She has a red face, 'Boold was hir face, and fair, and reed of hewe'.
- She has five husbands, 'Housbondes at…