- Created by: Emilywilkinson12
- Created on: 30-04-18 14:38
- The key features of the nervous system:
- The nervous system is a specialised network of cells and our primary communicatiion ssytem. It has two main functions:
- To collect, process and respond to information in the environment.
- To coordinate the working of different organs and cells in the body.
- It is divided intothe central nervous system and the peripheral nervous system.
- The structure and functions:
- The CNS is made up of the brain and the spinal cord. The brain is the centre…