- Created by: Jack Baynes
- Created on: 10-03-18 10:51
1) Find a metal block with two holes in (for a heater and thermometer)
2) Measure mass of block and wrap it in insulation (e.g newspaper) to reduce energy dissipated to the surroundings from the block. Insert heater in the left hole and thermometer in the other.
3) Measure block temperature and set power supply to 10V, turn on the power supply and start a stopwatch.
- The current in the circuit transfers energy electrically from power supply to the heater's thermal energy store.
- Then the…