- (If you are able to repeat the experiment and get the same results makes something reliable)
- Being able to repeat the experiment and get the same results
- Realibility asks questions about whether the vidence gathering process is scientific
- If the experiment measures what you want to measure exactly
- Validity means the degree to which research activity actually measures what its set out to meaure.
- Whether the sample fits the aim and represents the people investigated upon
- Representativeness is always linked to…