- Created by: Caitlin Ward
- Created on: 01-06-14 17:41
When looking through the extract it is a good thing to note or have an idea about these things:
- What have you learnt about the subject during this extract?
- How is the plot developed or the ideas explored?
- How does the writer convey key themes and ideas?
- What do you learn about the characters in the extract?
- How does the author present relationships between the characters?
- To what extent do you think this writer writes well?
- Why do you…