primary effects: (the immediate effects caused by the earthquake)
1) Buildings and bridges collapse
2) People are injured and killed by bridges and buildings collapsing
3) Roads,railways,ports and airports are damaged
4) Electricity cables are damaged, cutting of supplies.
5)Gas pipes are broken causing leaks and cutting of supplies.
6) Telephone poles and cables are destroyed.
7) Underground water and sewage pipes are broken, causing leaks and cutting off suplies.
secondary effects: ( the effects which…