- Introduction: machine systems as complexes of mechanical, electrical and electronic subsystems and of software.
- Circuit elements: power sources and loads; resistors, capacitors, inductors etc.
- Waveforms and signals: peak and average values, pulse width modulation, sine waves. Digital signals: binary numbers, sampling. Digital transducers.
- Logic: logic variables, operations and truth tables. Gates: inputs, outputs, packages. Latches and flipflops.
- Sensors and transducers: detector networks. Kirchhoff's laws. Potential divider, potentiometer, Wheatstone bridge.
- DC networks: equivalent…